The Whales are buying more bitcoin

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The whales have started increasing their bitcoin assets this November. This was made known when the third-largest bitcoin address buys more 207BTC.

Could this be as a result of the 8% dip? Because the whales are known to buying the dip. This could cause a significant spike in the price of bitcoin in the next 24 hrs. It seems the bullish movement of bitcoin isn't over yet.

There is a clear indication that more whales would buy more bitcoin in the next 24 hrs.

What is your prediction on bitcoin's price movement in the next 24hrs?

Victorial

I just hope we are not going to experience another big dip. The last dip was very bad and it affected the whole Bitcoin holders. My dad's friend lost more than 2 million naira. Bitcoin rose as high as $67,000 a few weeks ago but some circumstances have made it drop massively. It dropped so low to the price mark of about $56k.

With this development, I don't think Bitcoin will rise to the $100,000 price mark as it was earlier predicted by the analysts. But with just a month away, anything can still happen. It is best to hold the coin still.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, it's as a result of the dip in the coin market. The whales are known for taking advantage when the market goes dip. And the best time to buy crypto is simply when their is bear market. Keep buying more and more, don't mind the downtrend, because when it starts going up you'll come to earn better dividends. That has been the norm around crypto, and when I learned it, I don't do panic sell, I simply allow my coins to regain after bearish run.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This always make me to wonder if bitcoins and cryptocurrencies as a whole really depends on the law of demand and supply ,because if a lot of whales are capable of buying such a huge amount of BTC then obviously we should expect the price of BTC to shoot forward, but this one it will seems as if nobody is even buying, the price might even be going down.. will cryptocurrency generally is really complicated because if it really depends on the law of demand and supply, because if these people have bought so much just like they have just said here then the price should definitely be up.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Crypto investors watch out for the dips, and that's exactly when they take advantage of the market, by buying more and more Bitcoin. When you buy at that point, you will need to hold your Bitcoin and not be in a rush to sell off. If not, we might incur loses if we can't hold.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not just the whales but even small investors buy during the dip. However, when the whales start buying during the dip., it will create a lot of o demand and soon the price starts going up. Once they are convinced, they will earn profits, they start selling the currencies that are holding and this will create more supply. When the supply is more, the price begins to go down. The whales will take profit and look for other currencies to invest where as small investors end up losing their investment. This kind of manipulation is going around since a long time.