The weekend crypto fall should be considered

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of the time when i check around the market during weekends, the coins experience the most dip more than the normal week days. From Sunday evening upfront it starts correcting and showing glimpses of spearheading to the top with some improvement. This weekend it did the same thing again, the coins fell down during the weekend. But currently today which is Sunday evening, the coins in the market is gradually moving up.

BTC have seen improvement in the last 24 hours, after experiencing weekend bearish run. It recorded +8.27% in price value just today, going from $36,00+ to $39,000 at the moment. ETH have seen an improvement with green and +4.95% in price in the last 24 hours. BNB coin recorded +6% in the last 24 hours, and DOGE recorded 3.33%, ADA recorded +5.23% etc.

Almost all the 5,700+ tradable coins in the market experienced improvement after the normal weekend drop in price, except the stable coins that didn't experience an increase in the last 24 hours.

Do you think the weekend regular drop will consistently persist??

Have you taken advantage of it to invest your treasury to see if it will yield the expected result??

To be frank I am still hesitant to invest in crypto because of my vague understanding of the market price. I cannot find a reason why the price is rising and on the same breath I also couldn't find a reason why the market is bearish now. With that basis crypto would be like gambling like betting blindly on the color game.

Crypto is like gambling, but a gambling with experience. It doesn't look like the old gambling system that is mainly reliant on luck. If you want to be successful around Cryptocurrency then you need to be observant, follow the uptrend, read the chart, chat with experts to know when suitable to trade. All this factors should be considered before delving to the market to avoid losses.

Well , I think during the weekends , people are at home and thus they have more time to engage in short term trading of cryptocurrency . This action makes the price if the affected coins to be very volatile . They start to correct during the first working day.
However , cryptocurrency is volatile in nature and this one cannot easily see what it will be like in a day .

The point is that cryptocurrency was not designed to make it easier for people to trade and make money. it is a complicated algorithm that even if you have been seeing the price of cryptocurrency dropping at the weekend if you want to use it as an opportunity to make money you will come to find out that it is not really easy as you are thinking.

What I have also come to find out about the price of cryptocurrency dropping at weekend is that it is not always a consistent thing . I know it happened 65% of the time but we just have to be very careful to know the right time to enter the market and the right time to exit . Experience traders Do use it for their advantage but I won't advice this for people without much experience because you can still lose your money .

The point is that cryptocurrency was not designed to make it easier for people to trade and make money. it is a complicated algorithm that even if you have been seeing the price of cryptocurrency dropping at the weekend if you want to use it as an opportunity to make money you will come to find out that it is not really easy as you are thinking.

What I have also come to find out about the price of cryptocurrency dropping at weekend is that it is not always a consistent thing . I know it happened 65% of the time but we just have to be very careful to know the right time to enter the market and the right time to exit . Experience traders Do use it for their advantage but I won't advice this for people without much experience because you can still lose your money .
Even if I brought this topic in here, and I trade now for a living, I wouldn't still pour my advice to people to trust this strategy, it fails like any other as well. But if you take your analysis well, you can take advantage when the market goes flash bearish and continue buying at some rate until the market picks a little higher in price. That's how I am able to make money via bearish run. Those who are expert traders makes good amount of money trading bear market, they keep on buying as the market keeps dipping, waiting for slight price improvement. At the weekend too, it occurs that way, you keep on buying waiting for the price to increase during Sunday morning here in my local time. It doesn't work 💯 just as you've described, if not, lots of users could've been so rich trading any sort of coin. And it will be a huge loss to the crypto owners since many are making profit more than they're losing.

Some experts say that the trade volume is comparatively low on weekends and the price tends to move a lot as the trades that happen on weekends have greater impact. Because those who are busy during weekdays will be actively trading on weekends.

During weekends, people go on break and VC's also take time off. These are the people with the type of money that moves the market. It's also hard to see intra-day traders active during the weekend, so there is low volume too which is not ideal for trading.

If it has become a pattern that weekends are red and weekdays are green, you can take advantage of this to time your trades, buying at the end of the weekend and selling on Thursday and Friday. This way you can maximise profit.
You can also combine this with other key indicators to find confluence, giving you more confidence about a trading decision.

Sometimes though, the market doesn't follow this rule, or a coin might break out suddenly. That's why it's important that a trader stays up to date with fundamental analysis and also the overall market situation.

Of course this strategy is not for holders, as holding is best ignored till the desired profit is achieved or you see signs of trend reversal.

To be frank I am still hesitant to invest in crypto because of my vague understanding of the market price. I cannot find a reason why the price is rising and on the same breath I also couldn't find a reason why the market is bearish now. With that basis crypto would be like gambling like betting blindly on the color game.
I feel you! Even I have stopped investing, just holding a few coins. But crypto may seem like gambling but it is not if you analyse the market carefully. It all comes down to consistency.