Is weekend the most suitable time for offline workers who are interested to make money online ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Time management is always the most challenging factors for people who are so passionate to have more than one source of income, most especially those who are working offline and are interested to make money online.

In most cases this may not really be possible because they have to focus first on their offline responsibilities before they really have time to engage online which is always a challenging factors for people that have an offline business.

Because of this a lot of people that are really interested to make money online who do not have time on daytime might prefer to work online at night , A lot of online workers who do not have time on at day are likely to work online at night .

Generally making money online at night sometimes is not always favourable to some people because the night to most people was mainly for sleeping , people may not be really interested to make money online at night... Because of this I was just thinking how it will be if most people that are not able to make money online on daytime should focus to do this at the weekend , will this really be profitable ? What do you have to say concerning this ?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is very true that weekend is the only time left for some people to start working online to make money because they are their job usually occupy them from morning till night.

This was how I was able to manage some of my money-making opportunity. I always have full time to focus on my online money-making opportunities.

I got this idea when I was reading a book about real estate investment. it was said in that book that to friends usually make use of their weekend to invest in Real estate. They usually drive around the town to inspect different properties that are for sales.

Both of them are working as a manager in a big company and they always get occupied from Monday to Friday. Both of them manage their time properly and they were able to build successful real estate investment working on weekend only.

The same thing is applicable for someone who is on a full-time job and ready to make money online. It can be very difficult to combine all your money making activities with your day job. You are going to get exhausted as a result.

You just have to create a specific time which you are going to allocate for your online activities that affect your money during the weekend.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Time management is always the most challenging factors for people who are so passionate to have more than one source of income, most especially those who are working offline and are interested to make money online.

In most cases this may not really be possible because they have to focus first on their offline responsibilities before they really have time to engage online which is always a challenging factors for people that have an offline business.

Because of this a lot of people that are really interested to make money online who do not have time on daytime might prefer to work online at night , A lot of online workers who do not have time on at day are likely to work online at night .

Generally making money online at night sometimes is not always favourable to some people because the night to most people was mainly for sleeping , people may not be really interested to make money online at night... Because of this I was just thinking how it will be if most people that are not able to make money online on daytime should focus to do this at the weekend , will this really be profitable ? What do you have to say concerning this ?
Hi Sotherefore. Your thread is very interesting. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online. They believe that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs since with online jobs you can work from the comfort of your own house. However, it is believed that you cannot make a living with an online job so you need to have an offline job as well.

I absolutely agree with you that it is a great idea for offline workers who are interested in making money online to work online at the weekend. The weekend is the most suitable time indeed because during the weekend people are more relaxed and they usually have some free time.
I think it can be profitable. Of course, it depends on the type of online job you will be doing and the time you can spend on this job.

Well, even if your online job is not so profitable, it is better than nothing. In my opinion, it is wise to combine an online job with an offline job because it is exciting and profitable at the same time. I would advise all offline workers who wish to make money online to start working online at the weekend. Trendri platform is the best online earning method I would definitely recommend.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hi Sotherefore. Your thread is very interesting. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online. They believe that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs since with online jobs you can work from the comfort of your own house. However, it is believed that you cannot make a living with an online job so you need to have an offline job as well.

I absolutely agree with you that it is a great idea for offline workers who are interested in making money online to work online at the weekend. The weekend is the most suitable time indeed because during the weekend people are more relaxed and they usually have some free time.
I think it can be profitable. Of course, it depends on the type of online job you will be doing and the time you can spend on this job.

Well, even if your online job is not so profitable, it is better than nothing. In my opinion, it is wise to combine an online job with an offline job because it is exciting and profitable at the same time. I would advise all offline workers who wish to make money online to start working online at the weekend. Trendri platform is the best online earning method I would definitely recommend.
Sometimes there may be challenges in this area based on what I have seen here, if a person has to work at the weekend on paid to post website the person can only be able to make at least $1 or so on daily basis by posting content on paid to post website which might not really be profitable but I believe if there is a situation that they have to organise and fit in their working hours during the weekday through probably they will be able to make so much money but it may not really be easy.

But if the type of business an offline business man is really interested to do online are the the type of business that generate a huge profit such as cryptocurrency trading or affiliate marketing then the possibility of earning some reasonable amount of money and be satisfied only at weekend is higher but a situation in which your business is not be really profitable then I believe the best option is to fit in those business idea on weeks days if there is possibility but there is no possibility they can still go ahead to make money at weekend but the most important thing we have to know is that the business may not really be profitable.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Yes, making money or should I say working online I more beneficial and better at night. You can use the day time and engage in profitable offline jobs and still make use of the night time for offline jobs because it is not mandated that online jobs must be taken during the daytime.

And talking about the weekend, in my opinion it is the most suitable time for online jobs as most offline jobs operate and are active during weekdays and usually off during weekends. So one can take advantage of that space and break to engage in some offline activities during the weekend.
Though some offline jobs also operate during weekends, most of them are off during weekends.

Therefore I think that weekends are suitable for online jobs with reference to workers whose organisations do not work during weekends and also the night time is convenient for online jobs just as you have mentioned.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have a regular job, you might not have time to work online during the weekdays, so if you really want to work online, you can try working during the weekends. However, the main question is what kind of online work do you want to do in Saturday and Sunday. If you join freelance sites, you will have deadline to follow and you might have to work during the weekdays. Your clients might not wait for you to work until weekends. If you are selling online, can you wait until weekends to work on your store and fulfill the order? What kind of work can you do online that can only be done during weekends? I don't think that will be possible. You can find remote jobs to do online, however, once you are accepted for the job, you will be required to work immediately and deliver the job on time.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It's depends on your time arrangement and schedule . There are some people that are working offline and they still have enough time to work on line in the day probably in the evening. But at the same time there are some people that are working offline but they do not have enough time to make money online. whatever the case maybe it also depends on the type of online business because there are some online business that requires you to work every day to maintain your position.

In terms of posting and writing there is no specific time you are asked to write , everything is for you to organise and know the most suitable time . For me instead of me having to only work on weekly basis I rather look for opportunity to organise and do it at night depending on my arrangement. It whatever I am trying to do I will always try as much as possible to avoid stress.