The usefulness of water

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Water is a very important substance to both humans and animals in so many ways. Believe it or not, there is no way that one can actually survive without making use of it. One can choose to disagree but the truth remains the fact.

In a nutshell, water is being used for almost everything in this world, everyday. Either by drinking it or by using it for other things.
Due to my little research that I made about it, I was made to know that it can be used for some of these;

1. To aid digestion
2. To grow plants

1. To aid digestion: This way of using it is when we drink it and that is after or when we are eating in order to make the food digest properly in our body system, but do you know the funny thing about this is that the food that was being cooked was done with the help of water.
In my experience, I do not think that there is any type of meal that can successfully be prepared without the use of water.

2. To grow plants: This is to definitely show that water is useful to everyone and everything which does not exclude plant as well, after germinating they are being processed and become the food that we eat.

Richee84

Water is one the very important thing that both human and animal can not live without it. There is no actually what we will do on a daily basis that will not involve the use of water. Water is life to both human and animal cause no living thing can survive without water at all. Water is even more important than the food we consume daily, we can survive long by taking just water without food for days than taking just food without water. Water help us to maintain good hygiene at home. Water help in serving domestic purposes at home more especially for washing of dirt and so on. Water is one of the most need for farmers to grow their crops. Water is very essential to plant and farmers can not do without the use of water for their crops to grow. If there is no water for the farmers to plant their crops then there will be farming in the land and this might lead death. Water is very important to the food we eat cause most of our food is gotten from crops and plant and bot crops and plant need water to survive. Water is life to our survive on earth.