The things you need to make money from home

Jamoflondon

Verified member
This is a computer age and technology has made a lot of things so easy for some people, precisely the ones that know how to use it the right way. There are some people going outside everyday to work so hard to just to earn almost the same amount of money or even lesser than the one you could have made indoor right from the comfort of your home. I know this might be hard for some people to believe but it does not change the fact that it is actually true though.

Well if possible you find it interesting to do or for some reason, you happen to see it as a smart way for you to make an extra income or even main income, here some things you should know that you will be needing to make it a success for you.

1. Computer or phone
2. Network connection

1. Computer or phone: There is no way around this, you will surely be needing of these two because I have not heard of any magic to make one rich from home without the help of the internet.

2. Network connection: If you are needing a system then you will also be needing this as well because the chances to make such income can only be found online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Making money online from home is fun when you have the right tools to do so, talking about things you need in order to earn online while staying at home? you'll need a smartphone or laptop, you'll also need constant power supply depending on the kind of online business your doing or earning from,you will always need to subscribe your phone with data,or getting mifi for home use, having all these i think your are set to start earning online,is there anything you need more than these?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
One can easily make money from home by using those gadget you had mention above.
Once one know how to read and write there is no much problem again on how to make good money from online stuff.
Though one need to do some sacrifices like dedicating time and resources.
One should be courageous and not the type that can be easily discourage because sometime it might look some how difficult to get or attain the target set but yet its require pasistency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Making money from home or anywhere depends on the gadgets we have available to make money and the platform. Most people uses phones, laptop and pads.

But I prefer using my phone because I find it quick to use and it's portable to carry and use anywhere. Unlike iPad or laptop that are not too easy to take everywhere.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online from home is fun when you have the right tools to do so, talking about things you need in order to earn online while staying at home? you'll need a smartphone or laptop, you'll also need constant power supply depending on the kind of online business your doing or earning from,you will always need to subscribe your phone with data,or getting mifi for home use, having all these i think your are set to start earning online,is there anything you need more than these?
Everybody are all interested in making money from home including me , I always look for the best opportunity I can make money from the internet but sometimes it is very difficult because having a laptop and a phone to make money on the internet may be available but at the same time electricity may not really be available over here , that is why it is always very difficult for people to work on line over here .

A situation in which there is constant supply of electricity obviously making money on the internet will be very much possible and easier to some people because they have the interest for it.. we all understand running a personal computer will require an electricity and if this is not provided then making money from the internet will be so difficult..

The most suitable way for people to make money on the internet nowadays is the use of a mobile device because with the mobile device you can charge up your phone and continue to use it for a longer period of time as long as the battery on your phone is in perfect condition.. electricity is the most challenging factors here.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

All what you said is very correct and important step yo take if one really want to succeed in doing the business.
Before one can start farm plantation there some things that needed to be put in place before one can make good money it farming.
There should be good road leafing to the farm so that after the harvest time one will be able to bring those farm produce to the city or Urban area to sale and make good profits.
There should be good security around the place where one is farming because the security of life and property is very important and necessary.
It will be very bad if one is about to harvest the farm produce and animals lime cow noe enter the farm and destroy everything.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money from home is now relatively easier. And there is no limit to the amount of money one can make online. The only things we need to have is internet devices which can be phones or computers. We can also make use of our ipads. And after this, we should have time for it. Online money only depends on the duration we are willing to spend online. We cannot be spending little amount of time and be expecting much .

PICKFORD

Verified member
Making money from home is the latest way a lot of people around the world earn a living, there are different tools you need in order to make money online while staying at home, first, you you need a smartphone or laptop to start with, also subscribing your phone, with this I think you are ready to make money online while staying at home.

With the help of these two tools, I think you can make money online while staying at home through affiliate marketing, that is advertising someone's else business or product then you get your commission in return,when the customer purchase a particular product using your affiliate link, making money online travel marketing is the best means people make money nowadays, but talking about this, you need to drive more traffic to your site before you be able to earn more.

With the help of your smartphone or laptop, you can also make money from home by completing online survey, online survey isn't that easy, because sometimes it's difficult and stressful, I have a friend of mine that work on this particular site called, remotask, it's a survey site,he makes daily income from the site comfortably,but I can't,so stressful.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You don't even have to pick between the two gadgets to earn money online, you can earn money even with your little smart phone provided the phone is in good working condition and their is power supply and not facing issues of power outage. Because you need power to keep your device ON, because being steady online drains the battery constantly. So, you need to charge it whenever it is slowing down in its longevity. If you have a PC computer like the laptop then it is an advantage to you, their are some specific tasks online that is best suited to use the PC to execute and not the smart phone. For instance, if you're doing software designs, you simply need a computer a desktop computer to perform such kind of operation cleanly without facing difficulty of using low quality device for it. Not that you can't use your mobile device to do some website design, graphic designs, app development etc. You can't but it got some levels where you simply need to do advance coding in what you're doing, and mobile devices can't be suitable to execute such, that's when you need a desktop computer to execute it due to its quality features.

Cyril

Making money truly requires the things mentioned but these aren't the only things required.
Aside these things, one more thing which is important is the right mindset. What do I mean by that?
Most often we think making money online is a "get-rich quick scheme". so we get lost when challenges set in then we start complaining that money can't be made online so I think before we can use these "required tools" to make money online, we have to develop the right mindset.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The internet has given a lot of people the opportunity to make money sitting at the comfort of their homes and of course over the years this has drawn attention of many people around the world. The fact that you can make money sitting at the comfort of your home with your mobile phone or laptop makes it even better. There are several ways to make money currently on the internet but the truth is that only few people are making the real money online. A lot of people want to make money online but not actually everyone will make it. when you see several YouTube videos that teaches people how to make money online you would notice that there are thousands of views to those videos and at the end of the day none of them will be able to make money. most of those YouTube videos will not teach you what it takes to monetize your time online but they are only interested in you viewing their videos and that is one of the reasons why most of them lies. It is important that if you really want to make money you dedicate your time to let the necessary things required of you in that particular venture before trying to monetize it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money from home is very possible indeed. The internet has given people a very good opportunity. I agree with you that you can earn online the same amount as someone who struggles offline to earn that amount. Which becomes such a great opportunity to those who know how to earn money online.

The basic things you need in order to earn online is a good device, either a smartphone, computer or a laptop. You also need a good internet connection and ability to subscribe to data bundles either through a mobile network or using WiFi. Whichever way, it should enable you to go online.

Remember that you also need skills and knowledge on online money making ways. Of which you can easily learn from watching videos, reading content or asking from other people. These things will enable you to make some money online.