The things you need to know about making money online

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making money online is the means of doing some legal jobs on the internet in order to earn income for oneself. These days, people are beginning to mistake this for a greener pasture in the sense that they think it is always very easy when they are being told that a particular person’s source of living is by doing some tasks online, well truly it is easy sometimes but not as it is being viewed by people who does not know about it, I mean when they do not really know exactly what you do to survive, they just assume that you are finding it as a piece of cake which is not so. There are some things one needs to know about this so as not to sound like an ignorant in public;
The first thing one should know is that, online jobs do require efforts just like the one we do offline, the way it is needed is what makes it different
Secondly, you have to know that it also require one to invest in it just like every normal business demands. If you want to make a good money online then you should get your capital ready.
Thirdly, there is high risk of getting scammed if one is not being careful.

Hassanbenjamin

Making money online this is a very cool and nice thing to do, it is one of the most simplest source of income because you neither need a physical office or a practical work to earn. A lot of young people get involved in it because it is simple.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are numerous things that you need to know about making money online , first of all you must understand that the act of making money online is not all small and free . Just as nothing good-for-nothing same applies to the act of making money online you have to be ready and willing to invest most of your valuable things on various online platforms and websites in order to be able to reap what is positive and reasonable . another thing you must understand about the act of making money online is that you are not the only one in the internet seeking for ways to make money online because there are other people who are seeking money online illegitimately , I want to do with this individuals seek money illegitimately is by creating scam and fraudulent websites and platform so as to Darrell and entice individuals like you and I who are motivated to the art of making money online to fall into their snare .

that is why I always advised online hustlers and individuals looking for ways to make money online to protect themself from online scammers and fraudsters by being a letter smart . also using a scam site detector is also another way to make sure that you protect yourself from the scammers and fraudsters in the internet .

Rachael

Verified member
In making money online, there are many things we need to discover by ourselves. I am definite about this because, most people these days are not genuine is speaking the truth on what it involves especially for newbies. Making money online is not easy as most people make it seem. It is more like, the more you look, the less you see. I am not trying to discourage anyone, my main point is that, before you decide to join any site, you should not just agree with everything someone tells you, go ahead and make your own personal findings.

I have been in situations where I was convinced without a reason of doubt to engage in a particular site and after I have either invested my money or quality time, I discover that the person who introduced me was not genuine to tell me all that the site demands and one of it is always referrals before one can earn. Making money online requires high level of commitment. The logic is, the less quality time you spend, the less you earn and the more quality time and creativity you spend, the more you are much likely to earn substantially. Also, when working online, it is advisable to diversify incase of any hiccups.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People are not really make the real money they are to make online because they don't really know some things they ought to know why making money online. And the fact is that if we don't really know the principles that guide a particular thing, we may not be maximally utilize the website or the stuff.

Online just like offline needs dedication, hardworking and determination. No online website can give you money for not doing anything. You need to make sure you work hard. The more you work, the money you are guaranteed that you will be making money online. If you have not be making much money, then check your lifestyle online to make adjustments.

Aside this, you dont need to believe everything that you see online. There are many fake people online that are only after your money. If care is not taken, one will have his hard earned money swindled. Most of the people that are always victims of these fake websites are those that are gullible, ignorant and too lazy to do their own finding.

In a nutshell, as we prepare to make money online z we need to know some principles that guide it to maximally making the money.

E

eldavis

Online jobs like every other offline business takes time to grow and build a career in it. One common mistake most people make is that they assume working online is easy in the sense that you do not have to grow your career, you can quickly start making money in the blink of an eye. Earning online is also a process as well and you need consistency and hard work to get to the top.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you aren't disciplined too, you aren't going to earn that much online, remember, their are distractions online, to make it work out for you, you need to stay off from distraction, by making out your own time, take your online gigs as an office job. Meaning, you should be seated in a conducive place, and do your online job just as you're doing offline office job if you've done that before. It's of persons don't care much about their online gigs, they can be easily distracted, due to lack of concentration and schedule. When you don't schedule your time proper, like how many hours you want to devote to your online gig you'll not earn much, and when you don't work towards a targeted earnings you won't earn much too. But the question you'll first ask yourself is, do you have what it takes to make money online?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is the means of doing some legal jobs on the internet in order to earn income for oneself. These days, people are beginning to mistake this for a greener pasture in the sense that they think it is always very easy when they are being told that a particular person’s source of living is by doing some tasks online, well truly it is easy sometimes but not as it is being viewed by people who does not know about it, I mean when they do not really know exactly what you do to survive, they just assume that you are finding it as a piece of cake which is not so. There are some things one needs to know about this so as not to sound like an ignorant in public;
The first thing one should know is that, online jobs do require efforts just like the one we do offline, the way it is needed is what makes it different
Secondly, you have to know that it also require one to invest in it just like every normal business demands. If you want to make a good money online then you should get your capital ready.
Thirdly, there is high risk of getting scammed if one is not being careful.
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative thread about the things you need to know about making money online. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that nowadays more and more people are interested in making money online. This is because online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs. When you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home, without a boss causing you stress. What's more, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish.

However, making money online is not always easy. Online jobs are just like offline jobs so it is important to invest time and effort in the online job you are doing. Furthermore, you must be patient because you cannot get rich overnight. Last but not least, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. Thus, you may waste time, effort and even money working on them and not get paid in the end. For this reason, you must do a very good search for any new earning site you come across. In this way, you can be sure that you will not waste any time on a site that is not worth it.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us this useful and helpful information about the things you need to know if you are planning to work online and make some money from your online job. It is highly appreciated by all of us here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Working on the internet is one of the best decisions anyone can take currently because there are a lot of businesses you can venture into and make a lot of money for yourself. Anyone who wants to venture into online money making must understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it requires a lot of work and not late for you to succeed.

The first thing you need to do as someone that really wants to make money on the internet is to try as much as possible to gather the necessary knowledge required of you in that particular business venture.

After gathering the necessary knowledge the next thing you need to do is to apply the knowledge you have gotten and be very consistent on it and the no time you are probably going to get results. Making money online is not something you will venture into today and make a lot of money tomorrow because it takes a lot of hard work and consistency for you to be successful.

When I ventured into online money making I was scammed by some platforms but with determination to succeed online I was able to pull through. I am not making thousands of dollars on monthly basis yet but with the knowledge I am getting on daily basis I am probably going to get there someday.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have a lot of bad experience about scamming , investment platform was the platform I was making money before and this was not really funny because then I was just so innocent and they were using my innocent against Me by getting all the little money I have I have been making offline , just because I was interested to invest my money and make something huge
If I could have known, I wouldn't even make any attempt to have invested my money in anything because is now I have come to understand that all this investment are not really trusting , they are just a waste of time until I am able to see a legit paying Investment platforms that can really help me to make money .
If I can't be able to see it then I won't even consider investment as the best.

I don't really know but for me I believe the best way for people to avoid getting scam in the online space is for them to try as much as possible to avoid every form of online Investment because none of them is really trusted , except I am able to see a legit one that is really paying

Ayeshabashir

There are many things which we should know for making money online. And the people who consider that online job is very easy are only that people who do not know anything about it and also have no knowledge, information and experience about it.Doing online jobs is not easy as it seems like because as offline jobs online jobs are also demand some requirements from their users or members which we should know and remember.You have to give your dedicated, decent time ,proper attention and must be focus on your goal.You must have to do work hard for this and sacrifice yourself if you want to earn handsome amount of money through here. Secondly your motivation and firm determination are also very important.

Thirdly you must have proper knowledge and information about online job because your knowledge will help you a lot to understand the rules and regulations of the websites and also through knowledge you would be able to differentiate between legit and scamming websites.
And the last thing that you should keep in your mind in online job you will face some difficulties but you do not lose your hope and stick to this work and work there with patience .

Last edited:

Rubz

The rate at which people think working online is easy is so alarming. I once thought working online is so easy, until I started working online and noticed that it wasn't as easy as i thought it would be. Working online really takes a lot. It requires a lot of hard work, dedication, focus and time. All online work do involves investing. If one isn't investing money, then one is definitely investing one's time. In some cases, one is investing both their time and money. Online jobs are also risky. This is because, people are always coming up with new and promising schemes online to scam people of their money and if one isn't careful, one could fall a victim of such schemes.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money online is a great way to earn some extra cash, but there are a few things you should know before getting started. Here are a few tips to help you get started:

1. There are a lot of scams out there. Be sure to do your research before you sign up for anything.

2. You can make money online in a variety of ways. You can start a blog and sell advertising, work as a freelance writer or editor, or sell products or services online.

3. You'll need to be patient and persistent to succeed. Making money online takes time and effort, but if you stick with it, you can make a decent income.

4. Be sure to set up a PayPal account so you can get paid for your work.

5. There are a lot of great resources out there to help you get started. Do your research and find the ones that work best for you.

With these tips in mind, you should be able to start making money online in no time. Just be sure to do your research and stay away from scams. With a little effort, you can make a decent living online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to make money online, the most important question that you need to ask yourself is "what can you do?" In other words, you need to ask yourself what you are good at. If you are not good at anything, you cannot make money online. In order to make money online, you need to be highly skilled. You also need skills that have commercial value. You might be an exceptionally talented poet, but poetry might not make you a lot of money, however, if you have skills that are commercially valuable, for example, cloud computing, data scientists, programming, etc. you might be able to make really good money. Let's say you are highly skilled, how do you start making money online? The road to online money-making starts with freelancer marketplaces. On these platforms, there are a lot of jobs and you can do these jobs to make money.