The Tawa-tawa herb against dengue virus

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The dengue is a virus that is spread by mosquito bite. In tropical countries the dengue is a killer that during summer it kills thousands and mostly children. The symptom of dengues is the on and off high fever. After 3 days the symptom would be very evident and the patient would be weakening. Doctors said that there is no cure for a virus and only the strengthening of the immunity can defeat the virus.

IMG_8092 tawa2.JPG
In the picture is the herb called Tawa-tawa. It is a wild herb that grows fast like grass. In my experience there were 5 people who have used the herb that I gave them. Fortunately all those 5 patients got healed. One was a popular actor named Yasmien who got well after drinking the Tawa-tawa tea that was brewed from the herbs that I brought her. There is no study yet about the herb but the testimony of those cured are the only proof of the claim that the herb can definitely cure dengue patients.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is so unfortunate that I do not really know most of these plants you have just mention, it seems like most of them are only available within a certain locality or region. People who do not have access to this plant should try as much as possible to get a doctor when they experience any symptoms of this disease that have been mentioned above.