What Herb Is The Best For Age Reversal Process?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am focusing and thinking about age reversal process nowadays. I am trying to sleep earlier and I am planning to eat healthy foods that might help me to slow down and even reverse the biological aging process. I am also planning to quite addictions and live a healthy life. During my journey, I will be eating a lots of foods that helps to make us healthier. However, I am also considering to eat herbs that might also aid me to reverse my age. I have read that turmeric can help to slow down aging process. I am not sure if we can technically turmeric a "herb". I am sure I can combine turmeric with other kinds of foods and make a "superfood" that would aid and help me. So, What Herb Is The Best For Age Reversal Process?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Freiburg a inevitable and age is irreversible. I don't deny the fact that we can be maintaining ourselves to look younger than our ages but it doesn't mean age reversal. And from your article, you have made mention of the best way of rejuvenating one's leg which is adequate sleep and good food.