The Pancit-pancitan herb to ease arthritic pains

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The herb called Pancit-pancitan is claimed to treat arthritic pains. It is very good therapy for seniors who wake up in the morning with joint pains. It was my father who pointed out to me that herb that was growing in our yard. My father was also eating the herb so I have to believe in him.

IMG_8091 pancitan.JPG
The picture shows the herb Pancit-pancitan which is growing in a small planter box. It can be mixed in a vegetable salad with a dressing of vinegar. My father’s recipe of the salad is a mix of the herb with sliced tomatoes and onions. The salad is best to be eaten with fried fish or meat dish. For those who do not eat salad the herb can be boiled and to be taken like a tea. The taste is bland so it is just like drinking plain water. For those with arthritis you do not need to take the Pancit-pancitan herb regularly. Only when there is intolerable pain so that your body can learn to control the pain.

Ganibade

Verified member
This plant is very good herbs that is working for arthritis and joint pains. The usefulness of this herb was registered for so long years, during our forefathers,and it has been used for long. This plant can also be used for hypertension. It can be combined with natural honey to enhance the performance of this herbal plant.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are saying that they herps is claim to treat arthritis ,in this case you are not hundred percent sure if this is what is happening in reality, sometimes most of this leafs are not tested by the modern scientist to know if they are actually good for the human body or not that is why sometimes I feel so reluctant to use them in most cases.