Real estate The real estate venture

Real estate is a good business,
In diving into it you have to know so many guidelines that follows for you to succeeded in the business,
It's a very lucrative business.
If dive into it without the knowledge, you may be making a huge mistake

There is certainly no doubt about the real estate venture been a very lucrative business as the business will last for generations to come, since it solves one of the major challenge of human, which is the area of providing housing as no one will want to go back to the primitive days of when humans where living in caves and the woods. But in any case I wouldn't subscribe to one starting the business without prior training on the dynamics of the business, because I believe whatever is what doing should be worth doing well.
So it is better to gather more experience from professionals in the field and also gather enough capital.

I really don't think you need expertise or much needed experience to get started with real estate investments. I've seen majority of people flourishing in this kind of business without much knowledge about setting it up. Provided you have the money, have a portion of land, located in a good position, you can simply hire an architect to draft your building plan, and a realtor to help serve the capacity of building the house. You don't even need to worry much about the building provided you have the map of the building provided to the realtor to carry out his or her job.