The Possibility Of Online Earning Getting Better In The Future

Kendy

Verified member
I am very sure that it is the dream of everybody working either offline or online to have a dynamic change in the course of working. In some organisations, after a period of 6months or 1year, they review the salary of their employees or workers and to me, this is a solid way to motivate your employees and also enhance the higher chances of productivity. Change is constant and inasmuch as, the standard of living is increasing everyday, it is only wise that employees should as well increase the wages of their workers. I would never work more than a year in a place if my wages are not increased and if I am not receiving some level of fringe benefits. The same applies to the online ecosystem. There is no user who would be happy working for long on any site without some level of increment or rewards for active and users who create nothing less than quality.

This is a step to motivation and this is the more reason why people tend to leave a site when the rewards are decreased rather than increasing because it means that the site owner might think he is doing users a favor, not until he realizes that everyone would stop tripping in gradually. I really hope in the nearest future that, most online earning sites would improve in their payments and I am sure this will come true because there will be an array of competitors.

Rachael

Verified member
I might not be able to predict the future accurately but with the rate and level of competition, the online earning system would get better but the only effect would be the unstable economy. Even if we start earning $5 daily and the economy is not favorable, the impact of the money made would not be felt. The online space is already competitive and daily, even some users do get tired of working on a particular site or forum. They would crate their own forum or start a blog because honestly, if you want to technically access it, you might feel cheated and decide not to work on some sites. It is quite discouraging that we are stuck to some online platforms because we have not found a better alternative.

A friend of mine once said that, If he had the chance, he would never participate on any survey sites because the payout is just so demeaning compared to the work done. Once, I got an invite to carry out a 35minutes survey for $0.03 dollars but I declined the offer because it is more of a modern day slavery and daylight robbery to me. With time, there would be enough competition and site owners would have no alternative than increase the incentives if they have long term goals for their online business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes the possibility of earning now is even becoming more better because of new technologies and inventions and so many people are using this opportunity to make money for themselves because at least if they can be able to make money online, they won't have to worry about anything as long as the money they are making online is enough for them.

We should just expect that in the future , new technology will be invented and people will be able to work online most of the time. This will only be suitable for people that have the natural interest to work online because so many people do not have the interest, some will always prefer to work offline in most cases.

Nowadays with the help of technology people can Engage in different areas of online business or learn a profitable skill to start making money on the internet consistently.

Recently a lot of people have experienced difficulties concerning making money with their skill , especially on freelancing because they consider it to be something very difficult and competitive and because of that they are not able to make money.

Well Because of high rate of online earners, it is quite possible for us to have high competition in most online business

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The betterness of the internet for free and fair making of money on it is said to be relatively possible in the future . So the motive of individual to make money from the internet are far more different than the usual motive of making money . Basically what I am trying to say is that majority of people are not making money legitimately they engage in dubious and illegitimate ways of making money by scamming and defrauding individuals like you and I who are polished and motivated to make money legitimately off our assets and valuable investments that we have invested in a particular website or platform created by this dubious individuals .

While others are making money thereby joining the money making group of individual who are monetizing their time , energy , knowledge , money and other valuable resources of theirs in order to make money online , others in the other hand also , have made himself available to scam and defraud these individuals , thereby making the act of making money unsafe anymore . it is not possible to eradicate fraudulent and scamming individuals off the internet but you as an individual can control the rate or potential of you being a victim or subject to fraudulent and scamming platforms and websites , one of the ways to do this is by using a scam site detector .