is the a possibility of saving with a low profit earning job.

Axis

Banned
there are some businesses that the income or profit been and is of little amount and because of these if can discourage people or individuals from saving money. but is there still a possibility to save despite the fact that you have a low profit earning job. well the process can be slow but with patience and perseverance one can achieve his goal through savings. it doesn't matter the amount you save what really matters is your determination and your perseverance. for example if you are working in a company that pays you $50 a month you can earn before in saving up 10 to 15 dollars although it is small but it can go a long way in sorting out some of your bills in time. before going into saving you need to examine some factors because this will also contribute in your savings successfully. sometimes due to the fact that their income is small they tend to spend the money lavishly or extravagantly not minding that one day they will be in need of money to settle their personal or material bills. so devil job type does not matter or does not save as a condition for saving money saving money comes from determination and perseverance anyone can take part in saving money to achieve a goal in the future or even for emergency problems or for personal needs towards the future

cmoneyspinner

There are some people who say they live pay check to pay check. I say: Don't complain. At least you have pay check!

Saving when you have a low-paying job might be hard, but it's not impossible. Of course, I live in America. In this country, we have a lot of programs and charities that help people with low income. But let's say – without charity or government assistance - that you manage to make enough to pay your living expenses – rent, utilities, grocery, gas and car maintenance, etc.

It will require discipline, but FIRST, you should make up your mind to set aside some money with each pay check. I had a cousin who told me he only spent $1 a day for “luxuries”. Believe it, you used to be able to go to a fast food restaurant and get a burger for a dollar. After he paid all of his bills, and treated himself to $ day, he saved the rest of his pay check. It wasn't much but ...

Whatever your income, if there is a way to have something leftover after living expenses have been paid, whatever that amount is, save it! People should always save. You have to start with something. Even if it's only a dollar. I had a friend who would always throw whatever loose change she had in her purse at the end of the day, into a drawer. You'd be surprised at how those coins add up after several months. She would then take them to the bank and deposit into a savings account.

Heartstrings

Actually yes, there is a possibility. To me no matter how low a profit is,save little you can,and it's not necessary mean you should save everyday, month,weeks or so. Even if it's 200 naira you are dropping it is something and before you know it,you have some huge Money saved up somewhere. Well,some people do send extravagantly and not having it in mind to save up,some youths spent their money on clubs, alcohol, prostitutes, gambling a.d so many things that are not useful to him. At the end of the day such person would fall into so much Dept because he refused to use his money wisely or save up. Yes you should enjoy your life but not forgetting there is Future. We should always have it in mind to save up or use whatever money we have to do something meaningful. Saving up has never been an error but a blessing in disguise because no matter how little you saved up, it will surely surprised you how far you have gone when you finally know how much you have saved.