Is there any possibility that cryptocurrency will replace money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I usually imagine weather cryptocurrency will someday replace the physical money that you and I use today to purchase things that we desire and want and in my own perspective I do not see for a fact how cryptocurrency will be able to do that but to some people majority have the idea that someday cryptocurrency will definitely replace the physical money that you and I use today to purchase what we want and desire . There is literally no doubting the fact that cryptocurrency has been in an increasing rate for the past few years in the world and a lot of people are getting to know about it and even getting to use it as their means of transaction and means of saving money nowadays .

But one thing we must not forget is that they are some aged people that are only acquainted with the use of physical money and for them to get acquainted to cryptocurrency maybe a little bit hard for them possibly because they are days of mental effectiveness is normal and because of this I do not see in any way how cryptocurrency will definitely replace the physical money that you and I used to purchase what we want and desire today . But I believe that to some extent it can but not entirely .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Day by day majority of people are absolutely accumulating different views and different opinions when it comes to the use of cryptocurrency in the modern world today but he'll be very sincere I do not believe that in any way that cryptocurrency will totally replace the physical money that you one I used today to purchase what you want and desire it is possibly because majority of people including the older ones among Us and not very familiar with the use of cryptocurrency and so because of this cryptocurrency can only replace money to some extent but not entirely . Personally I am a fan of cash out money in cryptocurrency online this is possibly because of the currency such as bitcoin and ethereum at the possibility to rise in the future and so it is absolutely very advisable to accumulate as much is Bitcoin and ethereum today because there is every possibility that they will increase in the value and price in the future .

Cryptocurrency investment is absolutely one of the area of cryptocurrency that majority of people are never talking about today but to be very honest it is absolutely one of the investment that has turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires in this modern world .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't see the situation where crypto will replace fiat currencies entirely. Remember, both have their purposes, at some point you just need the physical cash unless everyone has to go digital. And you know not everyone gonna go digital completely not even in the next hundred years. Even in developed countries where digital stores are so popular, still not everyone love shopping online living in those developed countries, some still prefer shopping the normal way round, which is buying from offline stores. So, do you want to tell me that, crypto will replace fiat money when the government can't even regulate it? Since they don't regulate it, they can't make it a valid form of transactions online and offline within their subjects. I just love the two being around, they're serving a good purpose, I don't want one to replace the other completely.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that the two currencies are not in any way competing. In fact, one cannot exsit except with the help of the other. For instance, no one appreciates crypto better if there is no measurement to compare it with fiat currency. That's when we will know that its value is high.

That among many reasons are why people will not allow crypto to replace fiat currency. Fiat currency represents a country. That's why each country of the world has its own currency. Whereas crypto is the currency of the world. And I don't think it is possible for the whole country to be using the same currency. Or is it possible?

The illeteracy level among majority of the people is another hinderance to the replacement of fiat currency with crypto. The edcuated ones are the ones that always know the uses of these coins. There is nothing that concern the illeterate. They always don't care about it. They prefer seeing their physical money than to be seeing the digital ones.

Do we need to talk about the general acceptance of the crypto? Not all countries of the world has accepted the uses of crypto. This will make it difficult to replace the fiat currency.

allison001

Verified member
Even if this will ever be possible , is going to take a lot of time because so many people has not yet and fully adopted to cryptocurrency and even if it has to replace the normal coin, a lot of people must definitely know how to use cryptocurrency for transaction on daily basis.

Even though there is a possibility of cryptocurrency replacing our normal currency but so many things are to be put into consideration . It will be very difficult for people to carry out transaction with a high volatile coin like BTC since the price is not stable which means that people's currencies value will likely depreciate within a short period of time and this will make it difficult to be used for transaction.

The country of El Salvador has made cryptocurrency a legal tender , we have to carry out our research by finding out if the citizen of El Salvador really enjoy this innovation.