THE ONE SURE WAY TO MAKING MONEY ONLINE.

Emmadon96

Everyone wants to earn money online, but very few are ready to pay the price of knowledge. You need the right information or knowledge to start making money online.
Without the right knowledge, it becomes almost impossible to make money online.
There are a very lot of information at your fingertips online.
Whatever you need to do to get yourself moving forward, do it. If you have to pay, pay.
So many people prefare buying consumables than paying for knowledge. If you don't see value in yourself, you will never pay to add value in yourself.
Almost every other thing can be taken away from you except knowledge.
Don't be like most people. Pay to get the right information to move yourself forward. Invest in yourself. You don't need to break a bank to do it, start somewhere and grow from there.
Refuse to be static, because whatever is not adding value is diminishing.

Your post is useful and thank you for that but there are a lot of ways to make money online so you have to decide which one will suit you the you concentrate on that part. Some prefer affiliate marketing other prefer taking surveys, watching videos to earn money and others.

I understand perfectly everything you are saying up there and these are always my rules and regulation .when trying to learn a new skill I don't want to struggle trying to learn it from my experience because I do not really have time , I will just have to paid the required money that is needed and learn every necessary steps and strategies that can help me to succeed in whatever business I am doing.

I know a lot of people may not really be interested to learn in this way but they might really be interesting to learn this from their experience , you do not really have to blame them because some people may not really have the financial ability to pay for these courses.

Learning is even easier to me if you are learning it with a trusted expert who have better understanding of what you are interested, even if you are paying money to learn anything it is always necessary for you to make sure you are learning it from a trusted person which t have better and perfect understanding of what you are interested to learn , if this is not so then you might be wasting your money on something that won't really be profitable.

Notting good and profitable comes easy and in most cases free. The major problem here is that we humans tends to pay more attention to our wants than our needs, which is why we can easily spend on things we want like consumables than go for things we need to succeed in life. Another thing we should know is that knowledge to obtain it requires lots of sacrifice. You might not pay for it but dedication consistency mixed with hard work is needed

Talking about legitimate way of making money online? There are so many ways and meet other people to make their money online.

Affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is one of the best and trending way a lot of people make their money online. You get your small commission from affiliate marketing when you advertise someone's else business or product, any consumer purchasing a particular product using your affiliate link will reward you. You can also earn more reward from affiliate marketing if you have more traffic in the site.

Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is also another way you can make money online. So many people became rich using this means. But talking about cryptocurrency, you can also lose your funds overnight because it is very risky.that is why it is advisable to invest what you can afford to lose.
I don't really know about cryptocurrency though, but I have a friend of mine who do make money from cryptocurrency everyday. According to him, he buys a particular coin when it is deep and sell it when a particular coin rises or pump, that's how he earn.

Social media marketing
You can sell most of your items on Facebook using their marketplace.stuffs like television, smartphone, laptop, furnitures, shoes and lots more.

There are several skills in which you can venture into currently and make a whole lot of money on the internet provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of how the work. What i have realised about making money online is that you really need people or the right information for you to be able to make money. It is always very important you look for people who are in a particular field you want to venture into because they can help you guide you through because they have been there and know the mistakes they have made. if you want to make money online it is also very important you eliminate the mindset of getting rich quick or thinking that making money online is a some kind of impossible thing. It is quite very possible to make money online if you have the right knowledge at the right time. There several skills you can learn and become successful such as affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading. Affiliate marketing has proven to be one of the best skills in which anyone can learn and make a whole lot of money currently on the internet. You just have to sell people's product and get your commissions.

I got your information well, it wouldn't be possible to make legitimate money online without putting head's down and learning the needful. I don't pay attention about money making online alone, I pay attention too, on how to make the money, I believe if I got a better a skill, the right strategy to market myself with the skill, I'll earn better than I do, doing petty jobs online that doesn't bring me substantial income daily as I wanted. I am focusing more on crypto project, domain and website business. I believe those 2-3 options will give me what I want to earn weekly or monthly online turning expert around each of them. Those skill task, doesn't stop me from earning extra bucks as I'm doing here, because I have time schedule for myself, I work when my body pleases me, plan my time well to meet up all my day activities online and offline.

Yeap everyone wants to make money online but only very few will want to put in the actual work.
There is this website, that is also an affiliate program, called expertnaire I think that's the name, and well as for me I haven't actually taken the course or anything, but on a group chat I saw someone there who was complaining that the course she bought for quite some money is a scam, and get this.. it was the same course that everyone else buys and love it.. and she complained.. turns out she thought it was some get rich quick scheme, once you buy the course in days you'll start earning.

I just finished reading Jordan Peterson's book '12 rules of life' and one of the rules he stated was 'Take care for yourself the way you would to others'

It means you should invest in yourself first, I really resonate with what you wrote up there, a lot of times we get lost in making money that we forgot ourselves in the process.

This is the main reason why some people get scammed online, when they come across a website that claims to be paying they just fall in, no adequate research, no background checks.

Also as a rule of thumb, it's very essential to learn about something before indulging in it and this is not limited to making money online only, it span across our whole activities, this will make us self aware of the things we're dealing

I just finished reading Jordan Peterson's book '12 rules of life' and one of the rules he stated was 'Take care for yourself the way you would to others'

It means you should invest in yourself first, I really resonate with what you wrote up there, a lot of times we get lost in making money that we forgot ourselves in the process.

This is the main reason why some people get scammed online, when they come across a website that claims to be paying they just fall in, no adequate research, no background checks.

Also as a rule of thumb, it's very essential to learn about something before indulging in it and this is not limited to making money online only, it span across our whole activities, this will make us self aware of the things we're dealing

Everyone wants to earn money online, but very few are ready to pay the price of knowledge. You need the right information or knowledge to start making money online.
Without the right knowledge, it becomes almost impossible to make money online.
There are a very lot of information at your fingertips online.
Whatever you need to do to get yourself moving forward, do it. If you have to pay, pay.
So many people prefare buying consumables than paying for knowledge. If you don't see value in yourself, you will never pay to add value in yourself.
Almost every other thing can be taken away from you except knowledge.
Don't be like most people. Pay to get the right information to move yourself forward. Invest in yourself. You don't need to break a bank to do it, start somewhere and grow from there.
Refuse to be static, because whatever is not adding value is diminishing.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are fine and you are having a great weekend. Thank you very much for your post. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post about making money online.

It is true that most people want to earn money online but they should know that it is not easy at all. You must have the right information and knowledge in order to make money online. You must also be hardworking. All jobs need time, effort, dedication and concentration.
Then, you must decide what type of job is the best for you. You can start a blog, you can become an affiliate marketer, you can become a freelancer, you may invest in stocks or cryptocurrencies, you can sell items on e-Bay or Amazon or you can work here on Trendri.

In conclusion, there are so many options. It is left to you to choose the job that it is the best one for you. This ,of course, has to do with the time you have available to spend, your likes, your skills and preferences.

I believe that it is quite understandable that a lot of people will want to make some money while working online and that is very ok. The kind of job that you will want to offer online should be dependent on something that you have skills about or something that you generally enjoying doing. There are a lot of skill sets that you can be able to choose from and you have to be very careful in order not to give yourself an information overload. For example if you have somebody who is good in colours and you are creative then you should go for designing and if you are somebody that has mathematical skills then you should go for programming.

There are numerous sure ways to make money online. But the best thing is to choose one and focus it until you become successful then you can move to another one.

I need to let you know that there is no internet money making model that is hundred percent to read free.

You have to take some risk by investing your time and resources before you can see return. And return can only come if you refuse to give up on the money making model you choose.

I am going to list some of the surefire ways people are making money on the internet and how you two can do the same thing.

Selling Courses
Selling different courses is one of the ways to make money online. It will even be better if you have a digital skills which you can teach a lot of people.

You create a course on the knowledge you have and start selling it to people online. Udemy is one of the platform where you can create course and sell to your two students all over the world.

Get paid to post
Get paid to post is one of the show ways to make money online. In fact, you can start making money the first day you signed up with someone to get paid to post forums.

There is absolutely no one sure way to make money online , rather they are varieties and thousands of sure ways to make money online . And just like I already mentioned in a thread similar to yours the act of making money online all depends on the individual's , preference , taste and likes . there are some individuals that consider the act of cryptocurrency and forex investment the show and best way to make money online . While others consider the act of working on small paying gigs website as the best way to make money online . Whatever shall we date use it is important that they try not to fall into a snare set by online scammers and platform fraudsters who owns and control various scam website and fraudulent platforms in the internet with the sole aim of stealing from individuals who are motivated and poised toward the act of making money online .

To stay away from online fraudsters and scammers it is important an individual users a scam site detector so as to differentiate a website that is absolutely legit and paying and from a website that is fake and scamming in nature . Throughout the yeary one of the best scam site detector app I have been using so far which you yourself can download on the Google app store and on the Google play store is called the sureplug app.