Making money while having pleasure

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
This might sound like it is almost impossible but it is the fact, you can actually do earn money while having pleasure, well it depends on what you consider as a pleasure. What you really need to know is that earning won’t be as hard as going under the sun like most Nigerians do before they can make any penny. My point is, there are some ways you can actually make use of, in order to make some petty cash for yourself. The thing is, there are websites that will allow you do some fun stuff and still get you paid for it, it is more like survey tasks though. Some of the things you will get to do is to, watch videos, read news and click on some few stuffs on the platform, meanwhile, you are earning some reward while doing all these I mentioned above, in which it can be redeemed to probably cash, or even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, lite coin, ethereum and the rest, some will even let you request payment in form of a maybe new shit coin that was just launched and still trying to gain people’s attention for massive usage in the market generally.

I've read your post and it is really nice but all the ways you mentioned that a person can make money out of it seems to be a way that does not actually works for Africans. Although watching videos and reading news can make a person money but the truth is one can get let me say $0.0005 per watching a video. I personally knows what I'm saying because I have tried one before.

All these ways are nicest ways to make money but got some people with low expense because the methods have low payment.

All these things you mentioned up there are already in existence....Infact, people truly making doing of all those stuffs while they earn money in the process but the amount they earn while doing those stuffs might not be worthy of anything. And moreover, many of these sites that claims to pay you for watching videos and do click some stuffs on their sites are scam at the end of the day, you might not even get paid the penny that you have earned.

Everybody likes to earn money while also having fun. We all want to do some fun stuff and get paid for it. Lot of websites do pay for watching videos, reading news or clicking on ads, but the rewards attached to it is fairly small. For a large amount of work on these sites, we get quite a low earning, plus it doesn't work the same for every country.

The best way of making money is monetizing what you like to do. The fact that you can make money doing the things for like on daily basis is definitely of a great joy and a good life. There are people that likes dancing and many of their videos have been monetized ranging from tik-tok to YouTube and the rest of them. I know a lot of people who started their youtube channels and blogs without having the mindset of trying to make money from them but just for fun and on the long run they were able to monetize them and start making a whole lot of money from them. One thing I have noticed that if you start something without the mindset of making money from it quickly but just to try out new things and have fun, a time will come in which that particular thing will start being your main source of income. What you are passionate about will definitely set you free financially if you let the necessary things are how to monetize it. many people do not know about this and that is the reason why they are not making money on the internet.

This might sound like it is almost impossible but it is the fact, you can actually do earn money while having pleasure, well it depends on what you consider as a pleasure. What you really need to know is that earning won’t be as hard as going under the sun like most Nigerians do before they can make any penny. My point is, there are some ways you can actually make use of, in order to make some petty cash for yourself. The thing is, there are websites that will allow you do some fun stuff and still get you paid for it, it is more like survey tasks though. Some of the things you will get to do is to, watch videos, read news and click on some few stuffs on the platform, meanwhile, you are earning some reward while doing all these I mentioned above, in which it can be redeemed to probably cash, or even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, lite coin, ethereum and the rest, some will even let you request payment in form of a maybe new shit coin that was just launched and still trying to gain people’s attention for massive usage in the market generally.
Hi. Hope you are fine and you are having a good time this weekend. Your post is very interesting. As soon as I read the title of your thread, I opened it at once and started reading it. I totally agree with every single word you mention in your post.

It is true that today more and more people are becoming interested in working online. People think that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs since you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss. The most important thing is that you have flexible working hours so you can arrange your daily schedule as you like.

However, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. It is very disappointing and unfair at the same time to waste precious time and effort working on these fake sites and not get paid in the end. Thus, a good search is very significant before registering to a new site and start working on it.

Another important thing is when you finally find a legit and trusted site, this site to be very interesting so as to enjoy working on it. It is wonderful to have a good time while working otherwise a boring site will make you give up working on it soon. That's why I like working here on Trendri because it is such an interesting site! The best of all sites!

I wondered what you meant my pleasure, well I think the best suited word would be you can you can have fun while making money. I understand that most people make money by really really working hard, under the sun and all those things.

And i wouldn't call survey stuff having fun, my goodness surveys are really really stressful.

I've tried every survey site there is, all of them including ones everyone believe there pay, and yet I've never actually cashed out any one, not even the $1.75 I earned from paid view points, and to add more to it, I've never been paid by any task site, though pico workers actually approved the $0.80 I earned but wasn't enough to cash out.

You can actually make money online while having pleasure. For me, that means doing something that you enjoy or a hobby that never feels boring at any time. But it should also not be something that earns you peanuts or ends up using up more data bundles than what you earn. Especially if you don't have unlimited data bundles and have to buy regularly like me.

I am saying this because there are some earning methods like clicking ads or watching videos. For some people, it may look like something easy and fun to do. But for me, it is a waste of time and data bundles and you only end up earning peanuts.

For me, writing is a hobby that I find so much pleasure earning online through it. I can write in forums, article writing sites and post regularly in my blog. This is something that produces so much pleasure in me when I am done. And the amount I earn is considerable such that it can help me pay some bills.

For some people, that earning method could be photography, art, graphic design or website development. Whatever it is, make sure it is something that you actually enjoy doing. That way, you will earn so well and never let laziness prevent you from enjoying the profits of your own efforts.

If everyone is left to their own devices I believe that they will want to do a work that they normally have deep passion for and something that they naturally enjoy doing but that is not always the case and it is also fine. You can always start with doing something that is readily available to pay your bills and after sometime you can begin chasing your passion. If it starts bringing you money after sometime and you are very sure that you can be able to continuously grow in that industry then you can choose to quit your job or reduce the number of your work hours.

It is possible to make money online why you are engaging in something that brings you pleasure and joy.

The beauty of making money online is that you can set things on autopilot and money will keep coming in without you sitting in front of a computer except when you want to check your dashboard to see how much you have make.

I am going to highlight different ways I know you can make money on autopilot without sitting in front of computer all day. some of the things I am going to share here will require you to put in some work up front then you sit back and watch when you start making money.

Amazon Kindle publishing
Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the ways you can make money online on autopilot.

Amazon Kindle Kindle publishing is all about writing ebooks in Kindle format and list them up for sale on Amazon Kindle store. the secrets to make money with Amazon Kindle publishing on autopilot is to have a lot of titles in the store.

I know someone who makes about $4000 on autopilot because he has a lot of books on Amazon Kindle store. The person I am talking about has about 600 titles in the store and was able to make cash everyday as a result.

I think you mean that we must pursue money making opportunities that bring joy to us, right? Well, certainly, we must do what we like and I think that this is the only way to achieve real success in life. For example, if you love to work as a graphic designer and love it as a profession, then you will certainly gain success. This is because graphic designing is your passion first and then it is your profession. When we are passionate about something, then we enjoy doing it.

When we enjoy doing something we do it much better because we are truly interested in that particular thing. Do you think that Brain Lara would have achieved so much success if he never would have opted to become a cricketer? He was passionate about the game and this is why he became so famous and successful. many parents also force their children to pursue what the parents want and I think that this could be harmful for the growth and career of their children. So you must allow your child to select whatever is the best option for him. I always desired to become a successful writer and now I make money by writing comments on forums. I got my dream job and I am much happier.

This is very possible and can be achieved when you are doing the things you consider as your passion. In this case you won't ever see your work as stress. I have a friend who his passion is fashion designing. Every dress he makes, he designs them with joy. There is this pleasure he gets when he knows he created the design from notting, he picks up every opportunity to learn more.