Take note of these while making money online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Online money makers have to be conscious of some things around the internet. Those things can be of grievous effects and terrible impact on their finances.
Here are some things to be conscious of and avoid while making money online.

• Scam websites: there are many websites that exist online and indeed not all of them are genuine. There are several scam websites which may take advantage of you and at times even rob you of your funds especially if it is an investment platform. Others will wait till you have earned much and then shut down, running away with your funds. You must look out for and avoid such for your well-being.

• Risky schemes: While trying to make money online, you will discover that there are some ways of earning which are not fake but rather risky. Infact the platform will tell you so from the onset. You need to be careful of such and not venture into it indiscriminately. If you fail to do so, you may end up making huge losses and cursing the day you even started making money online.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Paul Abel sometimes sites paying for years stops paying their member suddenly when website is generating sales and revenues but when it comes to pay money to worker the story completelly changes. So first point cannot be easily tracked or determinated.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A lot of newbies who want to make money on the internet always fall for scam websites. I remember when I was searching for different ways of making money online and I ventured into a lot of scam platforms but at the end of the day I was not able to make anything reasonable.

I also invested money in Ponzi schemes and I was not able to withdraw anything. That actually did not make me to say that making money online is scam because I know it is very possible to make money on the internet.

After a lot of searching I was able to meet people who we are actually making money online as of that time and they taught me some certain strategies to make money on the internet. one thing I will always advise newbies is that they should not invest money in any website until they start making money online.

Finger Geek

Verified member
That is true, there are lots of scam websites out there. Some of them will start to be legit but along the line, they will turn scam. And this usually happens with high yield Investment program websites. Many years ago I have been scammed by three of them. There was one that have been around for more than a year and I thought because it is old that it is legit. So I invested there but unfortunately, I was scammed.

Many of them will be paying for years but after they have made lots of money they will just stop paying but accept deposit for those that don't know that they have stopped paying and eventually go offline. There was a time that a guy was introducing me to one that it is been around for more than a year and they have physical office around. I told him that it will later turn to scam and of which it happened.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is true, there are lots of scam websites out there. Some of them will start to be legit but along the line, they will turn scam. And this usually happens with high yield Investment program websites. Many years ago I have been scammed by three of them. There was one that have been around for more than a year and I thought because it is old that it is legit. So I invested there but unfortunately, I was scammed.
Most high yield income programs last for some period of time but on the long run they will run away with people's money.

This is why it is important and necessary that you be on the lookout for such platforms so that you will not fall for their antics. Any platform that requires you to invest money before you can be able to make anything especially when they do not have any service to offer may actually turn out to be a scam on the long run.

I have invested on some platforms before and after some days they run away with my money and a lot of other investors money.

They may bring out different stories in order to deceive people but their modus operandi is always the same. This is why I advise people to venture into businesses that has been tested and trusted on the internet like blogging, affiliate marketing, cryptocurrency trading, forex trading and others.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have mentioned the two outstanding things anyone coming online for a first-time should take note of because they are the constant factors online that will get badly hurt if one is not careful they are lot of scam sites parading as earning sites to scam unsuspecting members of the public. so people need to be alerted so that they keep away from such earning sites

They are also scamming investment sites online this is one that I really will not want to do I prefer investing my money offline it will help me to know where my money is bring invested

So it is good to always do a research online before using the site for either earnings or making any of it to invest money.. The thing is that there are always red flags so it is good to look out for them and try to avoid such sites with red flags

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are so many things we need to keep in mind when we try to make money online and interestingly you have taken your time to mention some of these things we are to keep in mind when we trying to make money online. It is true that we need to calculate the risk we are to take when making money online and not jump into any website that we come across which totally may make us spend a whole lot of money without earning any reward, and truly we need to keep check of scam and fraudulent websites and platforms that fills the internet today.

Most importantly I want to say that we need to have in mind that there are some websites with fake payment proof and we shouldn't always fall for any payment proof that a website shows to us in other to justify it's claim that it is legit and flexible, rather the ability for us to make money on a particular website should be based on our research and on our study about the website or platform.