The most lucrative agribusiness you can think of.

Briangsam

There is a full array of different agribusinesses now and it has been like that for a while. Many people, including the youths are also seeing pathways in agriculture. Different factors are also responsible for different choices that people make in choosing a particular agribusiness. Which of it gets your nod and why?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I can only involve agriculture as an investment rather than as a business. I will love to invest in palm tress. I will buy like 700 trees of palm tress and wait for like 4 years. I am very sure that by then I can be a millionaire because there is nothing that's wasted in palm tree. Even its leaves are used for brooms.

Briangsam

That is very cool really. Palm trees planting is a very lucrative business. A brother planted it last year on more than ten acres of farmland. In about that four years, I'm sure he will be smiling to the bank. It is indeed very lucrative truly. But you have to keep an eye on it and weed at the appropriate times.
I can only involve agriculture as an investment rather than as a business. I will love to invest in palm tress. I will buy like 700 trees of palm tress and wait for like 4 years. I am very sure that by then I can be a millionaire because there is nothing that's wasted in palm tree. Even its leaves are used for brooms.

Queentener

From the beginning agricultural produce has been a lucrative business, in the olden days those who were called the rich men then where into agriculture, the oil came and made agriculture loose it's relevant. But recently people have decided to go back in time, going back to agriculture. Which I so much love and the fact that the youths are also involved gladens my heart. There is no agric business that is not lucrative, but I will pick fishery a friend of mine was telling me how he made over 400% on fishery and I was amazed. So it's fishery for me.

Dekadet

One of the most lucrative agribusiness I can tell you of is soybeans production.

It is in high demand just like rice, maize and groundnut. it has one of the most healthy edible oil when processed and it is also used to manufacture baby food, the cheese is good for people with high sugar levels.

It can also be used in livestock feed production.

Hena101

There are many agricultural product you can do as a business depending on the area you come from and excel to where no one ever think but this can only be possible when you farm what is required not just what you fell like farming. For instead in my area i can farm bambara nut because the land is good in producing that and it price is very always in market and you don't need to stress yourself much when farming it

Godslamp

Agriculture these days is a secret Minning ground. Everything on earth depends on agriculture in one way or the other. For me the most lucrative agro-business is animal husbandry. With adequate Care u can make millions of money by breeding animals of different species or even the same species

Godslamp

Agriculture these days is a secret Minning ground. Everything on earth depends on agriculture in one way or the other. For me the most lucrative agro-business is animal husbandry. With adequate Care u can make millions of money by breeding animals of different species or even the same species. Most of these animals give birth in multiples which continues till infinity thereby making it possible for the farmer to always be in business

Teatea

Fish farming and poultry farming is a part of agriculture that is very lucrative. You can make double your capital in a short period of time if all goes according to plan. There are other areas that is very good as well, but there is always customers available to patronize fish products and poultry. Poultry farming also has various parts, you can deal with the birds or their products.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A cropping of sweet corn is one lucrative business that I had seen here. A guy rented 2 hectares of land beside a school that he planted to sweet corn. The harvest is sold by the road side at a premium price. His profit is more than double because there is no trader which means the profit of the trader also goes to him. He earned good that his agri business lasted for years until the time the land was used by the owner.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The most agribusiness that is more lucrative now is selling of farm produce.
To start this one just need to get little capital depend on your capacity .After then make a findings when the farm produce use to cheap then buy it and store till the time that ,that type of good will be scarce then sale. I believe you will be able to get double of what you invest there before.

Haypril

Agriculture has a two way investments duration, which are long term plan and short term plan. Depending on the section and interest, investing in agriculture can earn double the capital of the investors. Fish farming, small farming, cultivation of vegetables and poultry farm can all be classified into a short term investment which i believe get the mind of most investors. Palm trees, seasonal fruits and rearing of animals can be considered as long term investment.

Adetayo100

The most lucrative job in agriculture business i can think of right now is pig farming, if you can dedicate your full attention toward pig farming, you will be in money after a year or two. You can start with only two or three pigs and keep then in a small place. One unique thing about pigs is that can birth 10 piglets at once which is much considering you can sell those off or train them too.