Earn Money The most expensive purchase you spent with your online earnings

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Last December I was able to transfer my Paypal earnings (from November and December work) to my ATM account. The amount was $200 which I used for buying gifts. I actually wanted to buy a new computer but the money was not enough.

How much do you usually withdraw from your online earnings and what do you usually spend the money on? This year I have not withdrawn to my ATM from my Paypal because I am thinking of buying something substantial like a water purifier for our home. At least I can show something that is the fruit of my freelancing work in the internet. I want people to know that I am working on my computer and I am also earning at the same time.

Cinderella

When I was still active in many online sites, I would withdraw my earning when my children needed the money for their tuition fees and allowance. However, after they graduated, I also became less serious with my online work and spend my time with some offline activities. I don't usually buy items for myself but I use my online earnings for my offline business.

But for now, I am planning of buying a new phone. Maybe i can get some amount from my online earnings. For some time, i hadn't check my PayPal so I don't know how much I have in there. Most of my online earnings went directly to my cryptocurrency wallet.

A K Rao

Few Years back I have accumulated my online earnings in my bank. Since I was regular at that time my income was steady and regular. Having accumulated enough of money in the bank I have placed an order for Galaxy series phone for my wife on line and in my opinion that is the only biggest purchase I made with my online earnings. So the cost of the mobile phone for my wife was the biggest amount I made from my online earning so far.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Last December I was able to transfer my Paypal earnings (from November and December work) to my ATM account. The amount was $200 which I used for buying gifts. I actually wanted to buy a new computer but the money was not enough.

How much do you usually withdraw from your online earnings and what do you usually spend the money on? This year I have not withdrawn to my ATM from my Paypal because I am thinking of buying something substantial like a water purifier for our home. At least I can show something that is the fruit of my freelancing work in the internet. I want people to know that I am working on my computer and I am also earning at the same time.
I use my money anytime I deem fit, I don’t really wait to accumulate a lot before using mine. But getting a gift never cross my mind but now that you can mention it, I will think about it now.maybe a $100 gift for a start. It isn’t a bad idea

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It was when I did not have a good phone then I use about $50 from my online earning an outline money to buy a phone them and that is the biggest purchase I have ever made with the money i generated online, I'm still planning to use most of the money I have to buy power bank to boosy my online earning.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I have been able to do a lot of things with my online earninngs that I am really proud of. Early this year, I was able to get me a brand new phone worth $100 from the money I earned online. I also helped someone with $100 to pay her school fees and it gives me joy. I also bought lots of things with my earnings for use in school last semester.