How To Save Money In An Expensive Country?

Good-Guy1

We all know that inflation is actually a really huge problem in many different countries. The fact of the matter remains that many people are having a really hard time dealing with this problem. Moreover, we must also try to understand the fact that dealing with inflation as a student could be one of the hardest things. This is because there are many students who study in many foreign countries and they have to spend a lots of money in order to get admission and study in those schools in a different country.

The inflation rate is not the same in all the countries,. There are many countries where the inflation rate is quite higher as compared to some countries. This is why many students need to deal with the problem of paying fees as well. Moreover, studying in your own country could also be a really huge issue for many students who have top deal with the problem of inflation. I belong to a country where inflation is wrecking up things for people and education is becoming harder to afford. So, what are some of the steps you could take as a student in order to deal with the problem of inflation?

Activator230822

Verified member
For me l think that students are a little bit mature compared to the school going children, pupil's for that matter.ln my country students are the scholars that are in the secondary schools and above.
With that being said, we might be dealing with the young grown ups. So this group category are the people that can really engage in the small business activities that can boost their upkeep money.
With the current inflation, the students can start small businesses that requires small amount of capital to start like selling phone accessories, some stationery stuffs to amongst themselves and make small amounts of income that can help them in managing their lives at school