Why It Is Bad For Your Goods To Be Too Expensive.

Bisolami

Verified member
First of all, I am the kind of person who believes that any good that is not expensive is fake and this is because I have had numerous experiences with fake products. They are mostly sold at cheaper rates. Also, I used to like to buy fake products before but I noticed that they easily get spoilt and you will not even use them for a long period unlike when you buy the original one.

Also, it is very bad for a seller to make his goods too expensive even though he knows that his customers like expensive things. I mentioned earlier that I like it when things are expensive because it gives me a feeling that the good is an original one. But I always have a problem when the product is too expensive. I will not buy and I will have it in my mind that every person's product is expensive.

People are going through hard times and the majority of them will not be able to buy things that are too expensive. It will be good for the product not to be too cheap but it should not be very expensive too. Also, have it in mind that if your goods are too expensive, you will lose customers.