The importance of consistency in overcoming challenges while making money

General01

'Tough times don't last but tough people do'
The above saying underlines the importance of consistency in other to make big in this challenging world

Challenges are indispensable part of life and the beautiful thing about them is that it shapens and sharpens us ounce we've traverse through

We don't come out inexperienced when we overcome challenges.

The impact it has is enormously superb, despite being difficult.

Because once you've overcomed you can be a sign post/ mentor and a motivator to people that are undergoing similar challenges

That's why it is important we overcome.

It is easier said than done actually. But do it!
It is not impossible!
Impossible is nothing

chriss22000

Everything you said here is perfect. I use to start things and halfway i will stop, I only manage to finish few things, but right now anything i start, i must finish it. if I can't finish it then there's no point starting it in the first place.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this write-up it is a great piece of motivation for everyone in ways to make money online.

It is inevitable to face obstacles when you are on the journey to make money online any in the other project or a venture you may find yourself.

Ability to overcome obstacles is what separates winners from The Losers in any venture or Field.

There are so many ways to overcome and obstacles on the journey to make money online. But it requires self determination and never-say-die attitude from your side.

The next thing is to have a mentor who will guide you to overcome the obstacles you are facing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
On our quest to make money online we may encounter a lot of problems and sometimes a lot of challenges but your ability to keep faith and continue working hard will definitely see you through. many people venture into different online business and think that it is very easy and when they begin to encounter problem they give up and call it a scam and say it is not possible to make money online. the truth is that there is no way to make money that is easy whether online or offline but in online, consistency and perseverance is very important to make money online the long run. I have personally encountered a whole lot of problems and a lot of challenges but I still believe that one day I will be making a whole lot of money on the internet. Some time ago, I made $60 and I was not able to get it due to some problems and the money went like that. It was actually from the payment gateway after so many months of working very hard. it actually gave me a lot of experience and made me to realise that before you make money online a lot of problems will be encountered.

Caramelle

Consistency is so much more important when it comes to online earning because you will likely not reach your earnings target unless you put in the work regularly and persistently. There are many obstacles along the way but what will define us is how we react to them and push forward. Some of us will simply stop when we run into a roadblock or what seems like a dead-end. It happened to me when I lost an important earning site after a couple of years working in it. It's like I had to pause to absorb it. I've lost time and earnings in the process. That shouldn't be the case at all. I thrived on that site because I was consistent but I can always apply this attribute to any other site or jobs I work on. The important thing is to stay committed and dedicated to work and the money will come in.​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , but I don't really have to be consistent before I can even think of making money because sometimes consistent may not likely be the best option based on my understanding, ok what if I may ask what is the need for consistency when you can easily learn and understand everything you are interested to make money online ?

The only time I may be consistent in my online ways of earning is just when I am getting the required knowledge and understanding and if I have gotten all the knowledge and understanding I need then I should start making money from what I have learnt , a lot of people who do not have an understanding of their online business are advised to be consistent and learn on their own.

To me this is not the best option , anybody can really make money online without having to go through the process of consistency , but it's just for them to learn and understand the required strategy that is needed to succeed online from people who are doing it or they can learn by reading content.

With understanding to me the possibility of making money in any area of business is quite possible.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I usually try to use this reference that when Amazon was created , Jeff bezos did not protect any profit for the company until after about two years of consistent work . It is always normally the case that whenever you want to build something that last comparing with people who have built similar things in the past you will observe that it actually takes a lot of time and effort together with periods of slow growth before you can be able to fully charge it up completely.
This is why consistency is very important in every business that you are trying to create . There are sometimes whereby things might be happening that is not in your plan but you should always try to be consistent and stick to your vision and mission of standard and strategy.
Inasmuch as it is very important that people try to be consistent I will also like to say that people should also be aware of a particular time in which their idea has been invalidated and in situation like this, it is best that they should abandon the company or if possible even sell it in order to cut their losses and then moved to another one .

Rachael

Verified member
No doubt, the essence of consistency cannot be underestimated. The decision to make money is a challenge itself and the ability to find a way to make good money is a motivation itself. To me, making money is not a choice but a must. It is like the air I breath and the water I drink. To have my thirst quenched, I need to make money because the shame of borrowing money is something I cannot deal with. There are many challenges that comes with making money both offline and online. First, the ability to find where to make money is the major challenge. Most jobs that are available pay their workers very little while demanding commitment and quality productivity from them.

Consistency is that attribute that keeps us focused to a particular way of making our money despite the problems and negative situations we encounter. There are sometimes that consistency should not be condoned. If you work in a place where you are constantly depreciated and your effort is not appreciated or you find that there are no positive changes in your progress, then I think it is needless to be consistent. The point is, to everything, there should always be a limit.