The detrimental effects of wrong career choice

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Y'all will agree with me and concur with the fact that career choice is a very crucial and important decision and requires much consideration.

A lot of times I meet people who are employed in various places and with deep conversation I come to discover that they are not satisfied or very pleased with their current state or work.
This is one of the most outspoken effects of wrong career choice

You won't have that feeling of contentment and fulfillment with what you do because that is not what you are passionate about. You must come to acknowledgement of the fact that your career should be driven by an inner passion. It should not be influenced by either the amount and hugeness of the pay or the fact that people around you want you to do that such as your parents
Though at times cause I have heard this a lot you may have the impression that so and so career is the best for you and after pursuing it or in the course of pursuing it you will discover that there are many other careers that are popping up and look appealing and more preferable to you other than the one you have or are pursuing at the moment.
It also leads to leads to poor performance and lack of dedication to the work or the office.
Wrong career choice is a common mistake but once you are able to through careful thought and counselling choose the right career you will live the fullest you can.