The decision whether to invest or to save money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are faced with the decision whether to invest or to save money but to be very sincere investing and saving money is definitely a very positive and rewarding activity that we definitely need to engage especially when we have money whether in abundance and not in abundance . Saving money definitely arms us to be able to carry out future unforeseen occurrences and circumstances such as taking care of ourselves and our families when we or they fall sick etc . And also investing money help us to be able to make more money so that we can use it to satisfy our numerous needs and wants and even that of our family and others who are possibly close and related to us . To invest money and to save money is definitely one of the untold truth that the world is not giving us a clear answer about . We need to invest money in as much as we spend and save money , this is possibly because when we save money in banks and other financial institutions the money we save still remain money but when we invest we have future intentions and expectations of yielding more better and greater amount of money .

Individuals who are popularly known as rich and wealthy persons did not save money to earn the titles they enjoy today , but rather they invested their money on legit paying investment websites and other investments opportunities and that is definitely how they are rich and wealthy today . We also need to be careful while investing our money this is possibly because there are a lot of scamming and fraudulent investment platforms and websites including applications that floods the internet today . So in order to bypass and to differentiate the fraudulent ones from the legit ones we need to apply consciousness and alertness .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
So many people are actually caught up between saving and investing their money. Especially if you are skeptical about investment platforms. Which is understandable given that there are so many scammers out there. You wouldn't know a legit platform to trust to give you a great profit without losing your money.

Personally, I see both saving and investment as great ways of using money. Saving comes in when I have a specific thing that I need to buy and so I put aside money regularly while waiting to reach that goal I want. I usually prefer having a specific savings account so that I can stay disciplined in saving.

Investment is great if you find a legit site or method that won't scam you. As long as you are assured of gaining your profits, then by all means let your money work for you. Just make sure that you put up strategies that enable you to avoid scams.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all we all must acknowledge that saving and investing money and definitely two activities that are considered wholesome to do with our available money but , to be very sincere it is better for an individual to invest his money than to save money because if an individual safe money is money just remains money possibly in various financial institutions and banking systems but when an individual invest his or her money on certain legit investment websites weather offline and online he or she have the potential to make more money and plan way more better for the future in order to attain financial freedom .

With that being said it is also necessary that we understand that there are a lot of scamming and fraudulent investment website and platforms in the internet that we definitely need to be aware of so as not to fall a victim all subject to thereby losing our hard-earned money to this online scammers and fraudsters who are the owners of this fraudulent websites and platforms . In order to be able to differentiate a scamming website from a fraudulent website it is necessary that an individual has in his or her possession is scam site detector detector tool .