The Best Social Media Platform For Teens to Make Money

Mika

VIP Contributor
In recent times social media platforms are evolving as the best platform to make money. If you are in teens, I think TikTok and Instagram are the best platforms to make money online.

Tiktok is a video-sharing platform, you need video-making skills to excel on TikTok, and you need socializing and networking skills. Interestingly, teens have it all. They are tech-friendly, therefore, they are good at video creation, they are also good with socializing and networking because they learn these through their social media activities. If you are a teen, you should choose TikTok over all social media platforms because TikTok’s most active demographic is teens.

Instagram is also good for Teens to make money, you can make money through different methods from affiliate marketing to social influencer marketing and selling products on-platform and off-platform. Instagram has 31 percent of users who are between the age of 18 and 24 years. You can also earn from your videos as Instagram has 1 billion creator funds for video creators.

Sikapa

Verified member
Thank you for sharing this you good thread to us. It is better to teach us this useful ways of making money online. I personally know that people are making some money on tiktok and is all about getting likes and follower on tiktok like that of YouTube. Although I have tiktok account but I'm not earning from tiktok because I'm not serious there as other money making platforms.

I think tiktok money making is so simple because on tiktok, you can even decide not to make your own videos but rather you can share other people's interesting videos to get followers. One thing I like about tiktok is the videos are short and therefore you can post more than two videos at the same time. One thing you have to know is you have to create good and quality videos of the followers interest so you can get more likes on that platform.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many social media platforms available for teens to make money. Here are 5 of the best ones:

1. Youtube - Teens can create and upload videos to Youtube and then monetize them through ads.

2. Instagram - Teens can build a large following on Instagram and then sell products or services, or collaborate with brands.

3. Snapchat - Teens can create and sell filters and lenses on Snapchat.

4. Twitch - Teens can livestream themselves playing games and then make money through donations or subscriptions.

5. Patreon - Teens can create and upload content on Patreon and then make money through monthly subscriptions from fans.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even if I have to make money online , I don't have the natural interest to be focusing on making money with social media like tik-tok or Instagram , but I will just go ahead to learn any digital skill of my choices and with that I can make money online in different ways that interest me without directly involving in social media like you said . I can make money as a freelancer which is obviously a of the best way of earning on the internet most especially if my skills are highly needed.

There are different ways of making money on the internet, these ways depends on people's interest and what people are interested to do.

Instagram is a nice way of earning no doubt and even if anyone is interested to make money on Instagram the person must have something reasonable to offer like a digital skills or maybe any other services that people could be interested.

Chandana

Tiktok and Instagram are best among other platform. The main reason is the popularity and the concept behind those networks is most eligible for youngsters than adults. But main cons of them are high competition and the lack of facilities to promote high ends products.

To get rid the competition we can get into a alternative platform like flicker along with this and for high end products we can use linkedin.

cmoneyspinner

The platforms mentioned in this thread are popular with teens. But are there any social platforms that teens are using to earn cryptocurrency? Stack is a start up company based in Seattle, Washington. They are building a crypto platform for teenagers. Their goal is to get teens to invest in crypto.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I understand TikTok largest demography is teens. Teens use tiktok to explore their creativity with videos. I also understand teens are using Tiktok to make money. However, I don't think Tiktok can be considered the best platform for earning, even for teens. That's because earning opportunity on toktok is limited. Tiktok creator funds is not available world wide, even if it is available in your location, the fund is small compared to youtube or meta's creator fund. Secondly, on youtube, you can earn from ad revenue on your videos. Even though tiktok has announced advertising on its longer length video, ad feature has not been yet rolled out and even if it is rolled out it will be available only in limited countries. Having said that tiktok also has some interesting features. You can earn gifts that can be converted to cash when you life stream, this feature is not available on youtube

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are different ways in which people can make money on the internet and there are also different platforms that can support that. A social Media platform like Facebook can actually help a teenager or even anyone to make money for themselves.

One of the ways in which you can make money using social media platforms is using the Facebook marketplace. if you have a fairly used product in your home as a teenager you can list them on Facebook marketplace and there are people who can be able to buy such product. you can even re-strategize in such a way that you will search for people's fairly used products offline and after buying them at a cheaper price, you will list them at a higher price on Facebook marketplace.

This is one of the business ventures I have been thinking of venturing into and I think if it is well executed then you can make some good amount of money from it. YouTube is also one of the best platforms in which teenagers can make some good amount of money for themselves. Some teenagers are very much talented and they can showcase their skills using YouTube and stand a chance of making money for themselves.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
That's very true
These are online making money mediums
Tik tok for me is the most credible and with just few efforts one puts in you can make good earnings