The best online courses for creating passive income

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many online courses that can help you create passive income. However, not all of them are created equal.

To find the best online courses for creating passive income, you need to look for courses that :

1. Teach you how to create multiple streams of passive income .

2. Cover a wide range of topics, so you can learn about different ways to create passive income .

3. Are taught by experienced instructors who have a proven track record in creating passive income .

4. Include a community of like-minded students , so you can get support and motivation from others who are also trying to create passive income .

5. Offer a money-back guarantee , so you can try the course without risk .

Once you find a course that meets all of these criteria , you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible education on how to create passive income .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For now any courses I am interested to buy must be something that contains a lot of information only on a specific areas of concentration because that is the best thing for me currently. I do not need a situation that a course contains so many things then at the end I am not able to focus on one specific area .
I just want to be discipline and concentrate in one area that interest me debending on my area of interest.

There are so many people that may be interested to learn more than two things at a time , well it is left for them because sometimes learning more than one thing at a time will divert your focus into so many areas that in most cases at the end of the day you may not be able to achieve a tangible result. Discipline is very much needed most especially nowadays.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think you should try any courses that teach you to make passive income. Why should you spend money on learning something that is available for free on many learning websites and even on youtube. There is nothing new in these courses. If you actually want to enroll for courses so that you can build passive income, try skill development courses. For instance, influencer marketing is a lucrative passive income method. Therefore instead of enrolling for "make passive income course" try enrolling for "influencer marketing" course. Youtubing is also highly profitable passive income source, therefore, enroll for a course that teaches you how to start on youtube, or if you are already using youtube, try enrolling for how to do seo and digital marketing for youtube. Learning skills pay better than anything. Instead of generalized courses, you should try to specialize on skill that can help you build stable passive income