TCP: Legit Or Scam?

Planet408

Just this year, I have joined several Get Paid To Post sites. Some of them are good while some are not sincere as they claimed to be atimes. TCP gaming is one of the Get Paid To Post sites I joined this year. Not even too far. I actually joined this site about two weeks ago. TCP gaming claimed that they pays their members for posting threads by creating new topics for people to comment on. When you create a thread, you earn 5 points.

When you comment on people's threads, you earn 1 point. When people like your thread, you earn 2 point. 100 points gives you $5 in TCP gaming. The pay appears to be huge and encouraging. They claimed you could earn up to $20 daily. This is just too good to be true if I may say.
I made up to 300 points in my first day and requested for withdrawals but they ended up paying me $5 for 100 points. In all my accumulated earnings there they only paid me $20 in total.

The last withdrawal I made was $10. The site Admin ate off my remaining points there which was up to $15. They refused to pay alot of members and claimed that the shop for exchange is always out of stock. For now, I have stopped participating in the site.
Do you have any experience with TCP gaming? Do well to share with the community.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
TCPGaming is a suspecious forum. I have joined them but I never even recieved the confirmation e-mail and quite surprisingly, there were many other people who also sated that they never received the confirmation mail. The way they pay their members is also strange. There have been many complaints against them. I would suggest people to avoid that forum.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman after my investigation about TCP game I found out that TCP game is a scam. so anyone who is working on that game should know that is just joking with himself. There is nothing to withdraw. I worked there for 4 days and I was about to withdraw and I found out that it was unable to withdraw, I speak with the admin still they were giving me fake complain and after my investigation I found out it is real scam

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Tpc is not legit instead it's a scam it has not paid anyone who has made use of the site and they are just trying to know people there for them to improve the site but they never play or agree to the begin of the site.many people who has made use of this site has said that besides do not pay but they are only there to scan those who are operating the site.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Hmmm.. I can see many people saying this and that. Though I have been to different site and met with disappointment but I want to say that,I also joined TCP and I had made some money there despite its not to big. They have never own me a dime.
I don't just criticised for a reason .
As I find myself here and see that trendri is a legit site for me and likewise TCP to,to some extent.

Segat

TCP though I have not collected any thing on the site but I can't really say it is a scam or not. When I heard about it I was sceptical though but all the same it is not a crime for anyone to give it a trial, you haven't loose anything by so doing, you only get more exposed to things happening around the world.

iamfizz

Hello Everyone i just want to say something about TCP and it is that i have got withdrawl from TCP 2 time and got some Pubg UC(Unknown Cash) and total 25$ i got withdrawl..