Taking risks in business

Destiny Nayaba

There are times in business where you have to take dangerous risks in order to see your business in a higher level. Some of us don't have the courage to take risks. Men who have made impact today were men who were courageous enough to take risks that may have cost them seriously . It's hard to take risks because of the price you need to pay. You might loose very valuable things. I don't mean that we should take risks anyhow. But we should be people ready to pay the price.
The world has a habit of always rejecting you in the process of paying the price and embrace you when you have been rewarded. So don't mind those that discourage and despise you when you are about to take the risks. Just do it and do it wisely

Dorcey

When you are into business you should know that there will be some risk that you going to take pertaining to your business but you have to have this at the back of your mind that it's not all risk you have to take so as not to be bankruptcy or scam or duped.

Maphalle

You cannot run a business without taking risks and it should be calculated risks. **Firstly you don't know if the business will take off
**Secondly you're not sure whether your product is in demand.
**Thirdly you have employees to pay whether you make profit or not.

All these is risk taking

Victor001

Risk takers are money makers according to a proverb, the level of risk you take determines the level of success you want to attain. Success in business is dependent on the levels of risk and step one needs to take. Failure may come as test to check on how far you can build your risk tolerance, the idea should be to build your mind on your set goals.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A business owner must not in anyway afraid of risk. When you don't take risk, you may find it difficult to take your business to the next level. However, we must becareful when we are taking risks, we don't need to take risk blindly. If we do this, we may lose our money. We only need to take calculated risk.

Shigobad2020

Taking risks in business is normal for a business man, if you are scared to take risk, then you are not fit to be a business man, because if youbare scared because you are scared of loosing then you can't gain anything in business, but if you wanna take the risk, make sure its a calculated risk.

Abbeyola

There are times in business where you have to take dangerous risks in order to see your business in a higher level. Some of us don't have the courage to take risks. Men who have made impact today were men who were courageous enough to take risks that may have cost them seriously . It's hard to take risks because of the price you need to pay. You might loose very valuable things. I don't mean that we should take risks anyhow. But we should be people ready to pay the price.
The world has a habit of always rejecting you in the process of paying the price and embrace you when you have been rewarded. So don't mind those that discourage and despise you when you are about to take the risks. Just do it and do it wisely
Life itself is a risk as well as full of different and various type of risks, all we need to do is, do not take the risk that you know you can not bear and can affect your medical health, either physically or mentally as well as psychologically. People that takes a lot of business risk ends up successfully and are achievers, some risk ends up in failure but they make you learn your lessons and later bounce back with success story, so do not be discouraged by your failure but learn from them and correct your mistakes.

Planet408

Your last paragraph really got me thinking and it's true. The world most times embraces you when you have won. At the initial stage of your struggles in life, you will face rejections but you just have to be stronger in order to attain the desired height.

Godslamp

Taking risks is intimidating, especially for new entrepreneurs. But it’s more complicated than just doing something that might turn out bad. To feel more comfortable taking risks and make more informed risk-based decisions, keep these considerations in mind.
1. If you aren’t prepared to take risks, you have no business being an entrepreneur.
2. Some risks even carefully calculated ones will fail. Instead of ignoring this fact to overcome your apprehension toward risk, embrace it. Let yourself accept the possibility of failure, and when you do fail, don’t take it personally, learn from the experience and move on.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe business to be all about risk. so I see nothing wrong in taking risks in business, I also believe that taking risks in business might bring you great achievements at the end of the day so I suggest it is very good for one to take risks in business but still it is good for you to know more about the business before taking risks. because sometimes it is not necessary for you to take risk. I don't suggest you take unnecessary risks

Psalmseen

In business, you must take risk. Without risk there's no success..there are times you have to take some risk to invest in some things and it will turn to be a huge profit for you

Segat

Risk taking is what we do day to day as we live, either you are in business or not, the moment you stepped out of your bed in the money you are a great taker. So coming to business you just have to step in to the business not minding the risk involves because it worth taking, just be sure you take a calculative risk.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yes almost everything in life involves some level of risk, and sometimes the bigger the risk the bigger the reward. Although that might not always be the case but in most cases it is always true. Every business venture is a step taken by an entrepreneur which also involves risk. Business is always about risk because profit is involved.

freelancermaria

Starting a business is very risky. Hence, it's advisable to start small so you won't have any regrets later. I am saving up to start my own business someday because I'd like to have financial freedom and have a brighter future. Moreover, I'd like to help my family financially, especially my parents who both have diabetes and hypertension.

Snazzy001

I have come to understand that a risk is associated to most things in life .I understand that the life will live itself is a risk on its own .so you need to understand this concept in order to apply it to most circumstances in your everyday life .taking risk in business is worth it and totally worth it because when it turns out successful it become successful beyond successful

eojo2401

The reason why the richer are getting richer is because they always take risk. I learnt something in business management that the most risky ventures attracts high profit. So as business owner we must not afraid of taking risks. Above all, when taking risks, one needs to analyze such risk very in order to minimize loss in case of eventuality.

Teatea

Life itself is a risk and we take risks every day when we go out and even within the house. Risks in business is inevitable, an entrepreneur has to take risk at certain points in the business, but it should be calculated risks and always try to zero your risk by always getting the capital out once the risk starts paying off.

Kabak95

when you fail, learn from it and move forward. Some risks may not pay off, but an optimistic risk-taker will always look at failure as an opportunity to learn. The willingness to experiment with new ideas is key to business growth.

Ekuvero

Risk taking in a business is very essential and necessary cause starting up a business itself is risky cause there are many options and factor's that the business might likely end in bankruptcy. With a good risk management you would loose lesser funds. With a good visionary leader with determination and focus risk would be a major factor to consider cause only fund's which you aren't ready to use would only be used in such a technical gamble or one might fallout from business as quick as he won't even imagine that's why appropriate risk management need to be put in place

Ekuvero

Risk taking in a business is very essential and necessary cause starting up a business itself is risky cause there are many options and factor's that the business might likely end in bankruptcy. With a good risk management you would loose lesser funds. With a good visionary leader with determination and focus risk would be a major factor to consider cause only fund's which you aren't ready to use would only be used in such a technical gamble or one might fallout from business as quick as he won't even imagine that's why appropriate risk management need to be put in place