Which will you prefer taking risks or comfort zone

Maphalle

There'sno time for comfort zone. Life has got so many challenges to let you stay in your comfort zone and do nothing. The best way to face life is to go out and face challenges, have other experiences, and you will be able to find your potential and the true you.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Online gigs and business means taking a lot of risks and sometimes most people get discouraged after a few trial. Naturally you can not be successful in a comfort zone. You have to go out and feel the heat of hustle to make it. So no matter what the fact that you are duped still doesn't guarantee that you must fail in the online gigs.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of our maid's parents who invested their money in a religious organization called KAPA. It promised to give a yield of 30% every month to the donation that they will give. As expected the high yield was just a promise that was meant to be broken. I was invited but I prefer to stay in my comfort zone. Now our money is still resting in the bank while their investment went up in the air.

Dora Wi

Everybody have a limit to the loss they can bear. If you can still take risk with whatever resources you have, you can go ahead. But choosing your comfort zone can also be the best decision in some instances especially if the effect of the risk can have a negative impact on your financial status.
I totally agree. How much risk you should take really depends on your financial situation as well as your psychological tolerance. To some extent we need to have a comfort zone we can revert to when needed.

melina scoar

Everybody have a limit to the loss they can bear. If you can still take risk with whatever resources you have, you can go ahead. But choosing your comfort zone can also be the best decision in some instances especially if the effect of the risk can have a negative impact on your financial status.

Shigobad2020

The question is dicey and has affected me in many ways, I got a job offer in a faraway place that offers me 75,000 monthly, I was contemplating whether to leave my comfort zone or not cos I can easily see 50.000 in my comfort zone and even if I don't need up to that, I can easily feed myself 3 meals a day, I Decided not to leave my comfort zone but a friend of mine that took the job is now earning 120,000 monthly while i am still in my comfort zone earning peanut.

Noor Fatima

I was telling my friend last to invest in one investment am into but what i got as her response marveled me she said "Dear, i have lost a lot in these online stuff which you persuaded me to join which latter turned out to be a scam, am still weeping over my loss and you have mind telling me to invest again, I will never try any investment scheme again, never!" In other words she prefer staying in her comfort zone but she fail to understand that risks is the ledge that gives winners the edge. To achieve success in life one need to break out of their comfort zone, because life begins at the end of their comfort zone.

To accomplish great feat in life, you have to learned to be comfortable with being in an uncomfortable situations because that's where your hidden will surface. Am used in staying in a comfort zone, where I knew I could not fail i wanted to try things I have never done before within me I longed for sweet victory of my own but am scared of opposition, failure.
What are you so scared of that makes you to prefer staying in jail called comfort zone?
I think so if we take risk then we can get more in some times we will lose but many times we win as well as when we lose we get experience we get an opportunity to learn and learning can't be change with anything when we start learning then we become gradually expert in our task and the time reach when we become professional in our feild if we choose comfort zone then we can't learn and we can't get much more then our previous life

Dora Wi

While we need to move out of our comfort zone and take risks in order to improve, taking risks is not always good. There's a type of risk-taking that is necessary and smart. Then there is dumb, unnecessary risk-taking - risking money you can't afford to lose, investing without making sure you are well-educated and have a good exit strategy, etc. I don't think it's fair to blame the person in your story for staying in her comfort zone because it sounds like a better decision than taking a risk that is unlikely to yield good results.

Chommyluv

I was telling my friend last to invest in one investment am into but what i got as her response marveled me she said "Dear, i have lost a lot in these online stuff which you persuaded me to join which latter turned out to be a scam, am still weeping over my loss and you have mind telling me to invest again, I will never try any investment scheme again, never!" In other words she prefer staying in her comfort zone but she fail to understand that risks is the ledge that gives winners the edge. To achieve success in life one need to break out of their comfort zone, because life begins at the end of their comfort zone.

To accomplish great feat in life, you have to learned to be comfortable with being in an uncomfortable situations because that's where your hidden will surface. Am used in staying in a comfort zone, where I knew I could not fail i wanted to try things I have never done before within me I longed for sweet victory of my own but am scared of opposition, failure.
What are you so scared of that makes you to prefer staying in jail called comfort zone?

Zarar

I think much better to comfort zone..if we have a both options then go to comfort zone..why we take risk and tentions...so go for comfort zone..

Simplyniyi

People that stay in their comfort zone are limited or confined to a particular spot, no movement no progress, no growth and development. But when you take risk you learn new things and gain more experience which can be put to use in difficult times. You may not know your true potentials until you move out of your comfort zone. If God wants to use someone, He moves such people out of their comfort zone to position them where he wants, like he did to Abraham. Moving out of comfort zone helps a times to discover some hidden potentials one is endowed with. Life itself is about risk, so why not take risk in a risky world.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Every body always want to play save all the time. And in business terms without taken any risk it will be hard to make profit.
If compulsory to take a risk its only that one need to be careful and manage the business very well.
The person must be very calculative. The person must take the risk that is manageable if at all the loss occurred.

Oluwasube

Ozigba Richard Lamai

If taken risk pays then you as a business man will go and take risk,as they say no risk no reward in every business you want to do you have to take risk take profitable rate risks that you know that will pay at the end.as a businessman in most never be afraid of risk because you know that is the challenge where you have to face in order for you to be successful in life you must work hard and I working out you have to be dedicated consistent in all you do another for you to succeed in your line of business.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe it's all based on your choice if you want to be a great man in life then you must leave your comfort zone and go further to find what you really want. but if you wishes to be just a man then it is better for you to stay in your comfort zone. But as for me I don't think staying in your comfort zone is the best solution in life I believe it is better for you to take risk this is because everything in life is all about risk

Godsplan

I had a story similar to yours when I tried convincing one of my friends to join me online here and also try investing some money. Maybe your friend might be better because she tried, but my friend boldly told me he would never try anything online which will involve money. His reason was because many lost money from online investment so he is not going to follow same path and also lose his money. So for me as at now l just don't bother telling anyone anything relating to online investment or earnings, but if you approach me to guide you, l would do my best and guide you through.

Haypril

Will you be surprised if I choose the comfort of my space over taking risk that might be too risky for me to bear the consequences of taking such risky decision. Funny right? Most times we shouldn't be too serious when attending to questions that has to do with personal decision. Nevertheless, the world has evolved and technology has really did great in everyone's life. So I will choose the comfort of my space over and over again because am certain of making multiple time profit.