Is investments all about taking risks.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is almost impossible to find a risk-free investment today , most of the online or offline investments platforms and websites we know of today are either considered to be risk-less or totally risky . it is undoubtedly an obviously known that investment involves taking risks that is why a lot of people today are afraid of investing their money in any online or offline investments that comes their way so as not to lose their hard-earned money to scammers and fraudulent individuals . It is desirable to be rich and wealthy but we must understand that we cannot be rich and wealthy if we are not ready to sacrifice and risk our valuable things such as money , time , energy , knowledge etc , But most importantly money .

Individuals that are considered to be rich and wealthy today and own and control huge financial platforms and website or own and control huge commercial Enterprises and organisations today did not just wake up one day to become rich and wealthy rather it was as a result of their sacrificial activities , or as a result of the things they were ready sacrifice to get there and enjoy the prestige and respect in which they enjoy today . We all are familiar with the Chinese commercial company known as Alibaba , an interview was conducted with the founder and the co-founder of the Alibaba commercial Enterprise . To summarise it all , one of the founder of the Enterprise said that he had fail a couple of times before he was able to succeed , and what help him to succeed was to take his failures as experience and lessons thereby learning from it to succeed in the next attempt . Same is apply to us today , nothing goes for nothing , so in order to succeed we have to sacrifice and go through some failures , and it is wise we consider these failures are stepping Stones to success in the sense that we learn from it , so as to make our next attempt more effective .

Everything in life is about risk, going out in the morning, it's you taking risk, cause though we do not pray for that but anything can happen. The decisions we make is also a risk cause we do not know the outcome of our actions in the future. The same thing applies to making an investment. Though we wish for the best but at the same time, there are cases where the investment might not go as planned.

I agree with you concerning investment, it is all about risks . People are really investing and they're making a lot of money . The point is not really about taking breaks but we have to also know the type of Risks we are taking since some are not really necessary. Taking a calculated risk can save us from investing or committing a huge sum of money into something that won't really be profitable. .

As we are investing our money , we also have to understand that some investment are not really trusted and it is advisable for us to desist our self from investing in something that may possibly lead to failure or disappointment in the future because such is not really necessary .

I have seen so many people who have regretted investing their money because they have invested in something that is not profitable and not only that , he is not able to recover back the money he has invested.

For me I am looking forward to invest in cryptocurrency and possibly that could be one of the best investment because it is not controlled by any man. Some investment are not really trusted out there and that is what we must understand .

If there is anything I know about making money it will usually be the fact that making money is actually not busy and it is sometimes mandatory and pertinent that an individual should pass through some sort of stress in order to acquire money . Money is indeed a positive and rewarding tool and to be able to achieve this and individual must be ever willing to invest his time and other resources of his possibly his money in order to attend financial stability and freedom . Personally I do not consider any website or platform that an individual can actually use to make money online to be stress-free .

This is probably due to the fact that no matter what type of investment strategy is is a website can never claimed to be stress-free . But whether I can believe that a website is stress-less , this is due to the fact that majority of websites in the internet that are flexible and easily accessible and also legit to not allow their members to perform huge task burdens , rather the platform or internet itself perform almost all the task living it's uses and members to perform only a fragment of activity .