Taking online surveys

U-Exchange

We are all looking for a legit and fastest way of making money online. How about making money online by taking surveys? There is this particular legit sites you can make money online by taking, it's called REMOTASK. Though taking surveys is always stressful, but it do helps at times.

Do you know of any legit survey site that gives high credit?
Please share with us.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
First and foremost I did not see myself making money online via survey websites and platforms because majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are nothing but a scam and fraudulent websites . Remember I said majority not all , and so I am not totally condemning the act of making money online by filling out surveys , because I strongly believe that there are few minority of survey websites and platforms that are still considered to be legit and paying . Is there is anything you know about survey website it is possibly the fact that they are one of the lowest paying online activity that an individual can indulge myself in order to get paid .

There is absolutely no solid website that can promise you to build a house by the end of the month or to buy a fancy car at the end of the year just by being it member or user this is because making money via survey websites are considered to be extra cash earning activities . If you have to make money reversal a website it is advised not to put all your trust on it but also have another second side hustle to also attend to .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a lie that there are many people that found solace in making money online. Most time, I do see some posts of some people talking about some money that they have made on survey taking. The only thing I do notice however is that it is either they are not from my country or subtly to say they are resident of first world countries.

However people have given various alleyded reasons why they believe that survey is not really working in the third world countries like Nigeria. While some of their claims cannot be totally thrown away, others can just be jettisoned.

For instance, some people have really believed that there are no more companies that do value market survey in most of these third world countries. And in some cases, where we have some of these companies, they do not really take survey that serious because they believe that the ideas and opinions of most of the people carrying out the survey may not be believed totally.

The meagre some of these survey websites pay is even a turn off for some people. They don't like wasting time on some websites that only pay peanut after the end of the whole thing.