Can you be a wealthy man taking online surveys?

WATFORD

Valued Contributor
Completing or answering online survey is also included in one of the best way you can make money online even while at home.

Is it possible to become rich by completing or answering online surveys?It's a NO for me because online survey payout doesn't worth the amount of task you're ask to complete.

Another reason why I said that you cannot become rich by completing online survey is that you'll be given a specific number of survey to complete daily, and each survey may worth $0.002, let's do this calculation. Imagine you are given 10 survey to complete in a day, $0.002 multiply it by 10 you'll earn $0.02 in a full day, that's too low. At the end of the day you'll see that it's total waste of data and time.

Most online survey payments are really because companies use survey as tools to get opinions or ideas from their customers.

Instead of wasting my data and energy in a survey site as a means of making money online, I prefer working in a paid to post site like lumoxchange where you'll be paid for each quality content you create.

Am not against survey, but if you wish you make money from it, you can try clickworker.