Mistakes you need to avoid when taking online surveys

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Taking online survey is very much enjoyable especially if your sign up on a platform that pays reasonable amount of money. There are the common mistakes so many people make whenever they are taking surveys and at the end of the day they get disqualified or their account restricted. Some of those mistakes you need to avoid includes;

Rushing while taking online surveys: It is important to be fast while taking online surveys but you shouldn't rush in order to avoid mistakes. Whenever you are rushing through a questionnaire you are bound to make a whole lot of mistakes which will eventually get you disqualified.

Not reading the instructions carefully: This is another major mistakes a lot of people make while taking online surveys. Before you take any online survey you need to take some time to read the instructions and understand it properly. If you do not understand the instruction I will advise you never to partake in the survey.

Skipping questions
: This is another mistake you need to avoid when you are taking online survey. it is important and necessary that you answer all questions unless otherwise stated. When you skip some questions you may not be rewarded for your time at the end of the day which makes your effort in vain.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yesh points well stated I know that these points are accurate even when I don't do surveys but one has to be careful with them . Yesh it is good to be fast while taking online surveys but one shouldn't rush in order to not to make mistakes. The truth is that rushing through it will bring a whole lot of errors and mistakes which will get one disqualified.

Then another is that one should not make the mistakes of not reading the instructions carefully: This is another major mistakes a lot of people make while taking online surveys. Take time to read it carefully before responding

Icydoll

The points you have mentioned is well good and i agree with all the points . One should always read instructions before starting a survey . Each and every question need to read slowly and you should take time read because they always include the attention check questions which will disqualify us immediately so it's better to read and answer . Of course they mention it in instructions itself .

In some surveys before starting surveys they say if some questions are uncomfortable to answer we can chose not prefer to answer.

Lastly the skipping question should not be used to get the rewards .

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Sometimes you could earn from the survey but it leads to a long process of verification from survey providers like TimeWall while the amount of earned money is just 1,36 $ earned from the survey and submitting KYC and a photo and all these processes as you have earned 20 $ from a survey and not just 1,36 $ that doesn't worth wasting time for the pending KYC for just a small amount of money. This means most survey providers prefer the KYC version for the neglectful amount of money that let people discouraged from continuing work there adding to the time of unavailabilities of surveys.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
I believe that conducting online surveys may be fun and an excellent way to earn additional cash, particularly if you join up for a reliable platform that pays well. It is critical to avoid frequent survey errors in order to qualify for awards and avoid being rejected.

Skipping through surveys might result in errors and disqualification, so take your time and thoroughly read each question and response option. It is also critical to properly read the instructions before beginning the survey to ensure that you understand what is required of you.

Online surveys are vital for all those who look for second income without any doubt