Surprising your Customers

raaman

Valued Contributor
Surprise your Customers.
When something is unexpected the response can be more effective. With monitoring tools, you can predict how your customers will act and you will know if something is going to be useful and interesting for them. You can use the lists created with your e-mail marketing manager to make unexpected shipments to your customers.
Sending an invitation for an event even if it is not organized by you but related to your sector or sending a coupon to redeem where your products are sold may be a really effective technique to gain the loyalty of customers. Another way is to surprise your customer with a gift along with their order, whether at the store or at home.

Activator230822

Verified member
I agree with you on that matter so to speak. Most customers or clients would really appreciate the surprises offered to them by the businesses. However when the business owners use this method of giving free giveaways in order for them to attract and retain customers, they must be sure of cutting down the costs by coming up with ways that could enable them to compensate the losses incurred by the business to fund on the free giveaways given to the customers by them.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, personally I love surprises. I know most customers would love this They would really appreciate the surprises offered to them by the businesses. So this csn be a good weapon to be able to lure more customers to your business

people love surprises alot.So business owners can use this method of giving free giveaways in order to attract and retain customers.

The best bet will be to cut down the costs of production and create means to surprise customers at different times.