Stress is not good for your Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Stress is one of the most pervasive problems in the 21st century. All problems related to this condition require learning to manage and mitigate it to prevent health problems that can significantly worsen the life of the affected person.

Stress is a very common problem that happens to people throughout their lives and in some cases is positive, that is, it can trigger a lot of other health conditions. Therefore, it is necessary for you to learn the ways to reduce it.

Know how to manage the conditions that cause stress. It is crucial in improving the quality of life. If you have experienced this before, you can let yourself know about stress and learn how to handle it the next time you feel stressed.

The body to me wasn’t created for stress at all. This is why it greatly affect it when there’s an atom of stress on it. Personally, I try to run away from stressors. I look at whatever would stress me and do totally away from it. Stress kill faster too

Stress is one of the most pervasive problems in the 21st century. All problems related to this condition require learning to manage and mitigate it to prevent health problems that can significantly worsen the life of the affected person.

Stress is a very common problem that happens to people throughout their lives and in some cases is positive, that is, it can trigger a lot of other health conditions. Therefore, it is necessary for you to learn the ways to reduce it.

Know how to manage the conditions that cause stress. It is crucial in improving the quality of life. If you have experienced this before, you can let yourself know about stress and learn how to handle it the next time you feel stressed.
Oh my God ! don't memorize me the word "stress". I remember I was in 10th standard and was in very stress of my math subject. However I was reading social science at that time but the stress of mathematics was around of my head. Doing social science, remembering mathematics. It was so stressed for me that I couldn't write the spelling of " INDIA" . Many times I wrote wrong spelling of India. I was shocked ! Why I am not able to write the right spelling? I ululated and screamed on myself but no result. When I was cooled and calmed and thought twice and then wrote the right spelling of I N D I A .
That was so hilarious

Oh my God ! don't memorize me the word "stress". I remember I was in 10th standard and was in very stress of my math subject. However I was reading social science at that time but the stress of mathematics was around of my head. Doing social science, remembering mathematics. It was so stressed for me that I couldn't write the spelling of " INDIA" . Many times I wrote wrong spelling of India. I was shocked ! Why I am not able to write the right spelling? I ululated and screamed on myself but no result. When I was cooled and calmed and thought twice and then wrote the right spelling of I N D I A .
That was so hilarious
I get your point really and it has happened to me too before when I was in school, in the exam Hall and I couldn't get the spelling of "history" lol.... Something that I know for sure but maybe due to stress I couldn't just get the spelling but later wrapped my head around it but it was so funny that day lol.

Not good at all, those who undergo stress aren't mentally strong. It has a psychological effect when it constantly occur. We must treat stress with aplomb reduce our work load in order to fit in to our health. Health is wealth, when we suffer mental did order it affects our thinking long time, and that's partial astray. That's why we need to reduce the workload and exercise our body in a routine way, and have a proper rest.