Is stress good for my body and health

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Stress is of course not good when it is too much. The famous saying too much of everything is bad still holds in this situation and exposing and allowing yourself to do too much of stressful works and accumulate much street for your body to deal with is very bad.
But that does not mean that you should become some moth and lazy bodies that does not engage in any stress inducing activity. The body is made and designed in such a way that it needs to be frequently in motion. Just like when you keep your phone for ages without using or your automobile without any warming, it detoriates. So also your body needs regular warm up and things that will keep it active.
Moreso, your body needs to be exercised because it keeps the normal metabolic activities of the body going.
So what level of street should I allow or subject my body to?
Of course optimal level of almost everything is the best. Do not work until your body cannot continue again but as far as you feel you're alright just quit and take a rest.
Rest is also very important to the body. It helps restore and bring you back in shape to function properly and optimally.
So in conclusion, too much of stress is very detrimental and lack of it is as well bad.