Start Writing & Earn Up to $35/hr!

giveaways1990

Write Blog Posts - $35 an Hour

$35 per hour | Online/Remote Position | Flexible

We are currently hiring new writers on our platform for entry-level blog writing jobs. The pay starts at $35 per hour, and full training is provided. You will be working for e-commerce stores, helping write short blog posts introducing their new products.
Roles: The business that hires you will provide you with a product image and a description of the product (including price etc.), and then you need to write a 500-word blog post about the effect that the business will then post to their blog. This is an introduction level writing job, only basic English and grammar skills are required, and full training is provided.
Contract length: No fixed term
Rate: $35 per hour
Skills/background needed:
  • Must have access to a phone or laptop
  • Be able to work independently
  • Have basic English reading and writing skills
  • Ability to closely follow provided steps and instructions
  • Reliable internet connection
Hours per week: Flexible
Location: Remote work online (Tanzania preferred). These businesses are hiring worldwide, but you can work online from home.
These jobs are filling fast. If you can start right away, please apply below.

Hazara Ishiaka

Iam interested in this offer as new writer on your platform for entry-level blog writing and very pleased with the provision of a full training too. I will be honoured to be considered for this opportunity and I look forward to hearing from you soon. thanks

Bash4j

I hardly believe stuff like this. I prefer a full-time job like the ongoing Bitget Builders advert.
In addition to the attractive remuneration and performance-based incentives, joining the Crypto Builder team allows you to be a part of this exciting and evolving space.

Magnetic

I hope I'm not too late. I am interested in this job

Bash4j

I hope I'm not too late. I am interested in this job
Users from the following countries can apply. Kenya, Egypt, Morocco, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Saudi Arabia.
Here are the requirements
Great interpersonal skill and sociable, have the ability to engage in any activities, discussions and conversations with anyone.
Able to utilize the local crypto communities OR KOLs as resources to help Bitget grow within those communities.
Have experience as a community manager, admin and/or moderator.