Why You Need to Start Writing Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
According to Statista, a site that publishes various kinds of data, there are more than 4.66 internet users worldwide, which accounts for 59.5 percent of the global population. Based on the past 12 months' data, the number of internet users grows by 600K every day. While China has the maximum number of internet users, about 979 million monthly users, Nigeria has the lowest internet users, more than 118 million people in Nigeria are not connected to the internet.

Based on the data provided in the previous paragraph, you can understand the kind of opportunity the internet gives you in terms of developing your career. If you want to work and earn online, there are various options to choose from, but if you ask me, I will say writing is the best method to earn online. I call writing, the best because it gives you unlimited opportunities.

If you are a writer, you can earn in multiple ways, for example:

Blogging

Content Writer

Technical Writer

Book Writing

Article Writer

Copy Writer

Script Writer

Now, you might ask, where can you find writing jobs?

You can find writing jobs on freelance marketplaces like Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer, SEP Clerks, iWriter, etc. You can also sell your writing services through Fiverr, SEO Clerks, etc.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have always been fascinated about making money online by writing articles, but I never got the pay I deserved because I was never able to get clients who were willing to pay me a good amount of money for my efforts. This is why I have stopped taking custom orders as of writing this. There should be platforms where speakers of other language other than English should be allowed to work.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you don't find platforms where writers from other languages can write and earn, why don't you create your own platform where not only English writers can write and earn but even French writers, Italian writers, Nigerian writers, Brazilian Writers, Japanese writers can write and earn. You need to understand the basic truth about earning from writing. With the evolution of the internet, English language spread to the countries where English was not popular, that's why there is a demand for English writings. Don't expect clients to come to you paying you high amount, create your own service and sell your writing.

Icon

People need online paying jobs especially people from Nigeria because there are no jobs no food so people have to do anything to survive online jobs also help alot of people via cash some people have made tangible amount of money just by writing online I am also into the business

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to work online, you need cheaper internet. If your internet cost is high, you cannot work online and earn money. When I am traveling, I use mobile data, mobile data is so expensive here that you will end up spending $1 worth of data to make $1. But I have wifi at home so the cost of internet is low, I pay just about $17 per month for inlimited plan.

D

Deleted member 13140

Not only that you can write on sites like medium and get paid for your articles, yes i know that some countries are not supported but believe it not i saw someone living in Nigeria who claims he monetized his posts of medium and gave me his username, i can't really remember it but he was monetized, he even showed me his dash board, so as far as i know it's possible and that's something i want to try out.

Also i was shocked when i found out that a lot of copywriters charge up to $1k for ad copy, that's really awesome, because i know how to come up with ad copies, yes i know they have to be captivating.