How to Start Writing on Greatist and Longreads And Make Money Now

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I compiled a list of "7 websites" that will pay you to post in previous posts. However, a number of people asked questions because the thread did not cover important information, which I will explain in this thread.

1. Greatist
Greatist is a blog for people in their 20s and 30s who write about relationships, mental health, and life in general. They want to read about relationships, mental health, and getting healthier. They also accept articles about careers, struggles with substance abuse, social media and technology, and achieving work-life balance and increased productivity.

They pay at least $125 for each article they accept, and they anticipate articles to be between 1,000 and 1,500 words.

2. Longreads
Longreads is looking for stories that are easy to follow, well written, and show a human experience that their readers can relate to. They want personal essays, memoirs, critical essays, book reviews, blog posts, reading lists, short interviews, investigative projects, and long-form journalism.

The length of your submission can range anywhere from 800 to 6,000 words, depending on the category it falls into. They pay between $250 and more than $1,500 per item.

My research provided the basis for the information presented in this post. Because I am not an administrator of any of the websites that are listed, you should do extensive research before deciding which one to spend your time and energy on.

Thanks for sharing , we understand about the existence of most of these platform but you should also do well to research and tell us how easily they will accept a content that is well written. Most people struggle in platforms like this for a long time without even achieving success personally I may not even need platforms that have to pay all this high because most of them will brings a lot of stress before your contains can even be accepted.

I need platforms that pays between 2 to 3 dollars for every content that is being written . That would have been easier because people will write an average content and send it to this platform and have their payment but platforms that is going to pay you very much will need serious content and the competition in such platform is always fierce making it difficult for new members to have its way.

I have known about longreads for a while now and it is a site you can read a lot of stories on. I must say that they are a lot of creative writers on the site and I feel a lot of them are native writers because they just know the right words to use at the appropriate places. Which takes their writing as appealing and intriguing as it can be.

But the problem with sites like this are their strict admission process for writers. infact it seems that when you are not from tier 1 countries or they know you are not from any of the tier 1 countries they become stricter. To be able to join these sites you need to be good with your writing skills. You meed an editing software that is of premium standard and be very articulate with your story. The Pay rate is high but getting through is always difficult.

I have heard a lot about this site and I am so happy to see so many things people say or post about this site ,we thank God for the owner of this site for the things they have been doing for everyone we really appreciate it.