Small business to start up will little capital

Immilash

Small business means small investment you can start a small offline business with just $20 and it will be enough. There are lots of places to invest $20 both online and offline get to think of it you can use that amount to start up a airtime business, selling recharge cards business is small business to start up in my country with just $20, there are lots of business to venture into with a little amount. At this moment where do you think I can invest $20 in your own opinion, POS business is also a small business to start up but you need more than $20 to start up that kind of business. I will appreciate it if you share your ideas on where to invest $20 online or offline,as I said earlier $20 is worth trying a small business that will bring you a steady income. You can even invest that amount in cryptocurrency and you gain good returns. I will all await your response on how ant what you can invest $20 on. Where do you think one can invest that amount if you are investing online I suggest you invest on cryptocurrencies but I will wait for your response.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
$20 is too small to start a business. I don't know if you want to start recharge card and there is no gain in it at all. So I won't even advice anyone to start such a time waster business. Apart from this, you may start selling candy but this looks feminism. The fact is that you can just invest in cryptocurrency, maybe you may be lucky to buy coins that may soar up in small time.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Humanly speaking $20 is very small to start a business now a days but yet one can still achieve some things with it.
If I may advice you I will said that you should go for selling of pure water if you are in Nigeria especially during sunny day.
During this period people will always like to drink more water so can buy at whole sale and resale in pieces at the end you are going yo make good money.
You can as well buy groundnut fried it and bottle well package then go to offices and people let them know the quality of your own groundnut. I believe you can make good money from it.

Wiserr

Humanly speaking $20 is very small to start a business now a days but yet one can still achieve some things with it.
If I may advice you I will said that you should go for selling of pure water if you are in Nigeria especially during sunny day.
During this period people will always like to drink more water so can buy at whole sale and resale in pieces at the end you are going yo make good money.
You can as well buy groundnut fried it and bottle well package then go to offices and people let them know the quality of your own groundnut. I believe you can make good money from it.
Yes I believe that twenty dollars to start business, but there is something you have to understand, I think since he said a small business sure it is possible because it depends on the type of business, twenty dollars in Nigeria is equivalent to more than ten thousand and with this ten thousand one can start business of selling airtime or even selling of data, and I believe the money he will get from that will be much, that is why he said small business with small capital as a start up.