Business Ideas How To Start A Small Business.

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many ways to start a small business for a living. These are numerous way to go by it but today I will like to share with you the small business that can be very lucrative and will generate you quick income. This business will never make you rich overnight but it can make you get financial break through in the nearest future.

Make money by selling phone accessories. Nowadays, phone accessories have been a lucrative business that a lot of people are into that business. Maybe you are unemployed person and you have being writing applications here and there but no reply, don't just loose hope there is something you can just try and maybe this can be your total break through.

Just use the little that you have to start this phone accessories business and you how things can change because phones has become something that almost everyone is having. Which mean if we all have phones then we may need the accessories too.

There are lots of ways you can start a business with a little income. As a student, one has to look for ways in which he/she can make money while still studying. I've got some recommendations. Here are some few things you can do or startup with little income and make substantial amount of money.

Start selling your old clothes:
if you have a lot of clothes, you can start selling them both online and offline. You can list them for sales on online shopping sites and get buyers. You can also sell to people in your dorm who you think would be interested in buying them.

Open a salon: you can open a barbing salon ( for boys) or open a salon for making people's hair (for girls). Starting up a barbing business requires little income and you can make substantial amount of money while you doing so and still studying.

Sell your notes on Docmerit: during the holidays, I found out a way in which I could make money selling my school notes. It is a platform called Docmerit. Talk married to pay you 80% commission for selling notes and school handouts written by you on their platform. You get paid after making qualified purchase of documents uploaded.

There are other ways to make money with little income, but the ones mentioned above are my top pick.

Last edited:

Sikapa

Verified member
There are lots of ways you can start a business with a little income. As a student, one has to look for ways in which he/she can make money while still studying. I've got some recommendations. Here are some few things you can do or startup with little income and make substantial amount of money.

Start selling your old clothes: if you have a lot of clothes, you can start selling them both online and offline. You can list them for sales on online shopping sites and get buyers. You can also sell to people in your dorm who you think would be interested in buying them.

Open a salon: you can open a barbing salon ( for boys) or open a salon for making people's hair (for girls). Starting up a barbing business requires little income and you can make substantial amount of money while you doing so and still studying.

Sell your notes on Docmerit: during the holidays, I found out a way in which I could make money selling my school notes. It is a platform called Docmerit. Talk married to pay you 80% commission for selling notes and school handouts written by you on their platform. You get paid after making qualified purchase of documents uploaded.

There are other ways to make money with little income, but the ones mentioned above are my top pick.
Wow! I haven't hear of this Docmerit before and how is it like? Is it by online or what because I'm really interested in it too so try to explain it further. Maybe it won't help me alone but it can be beneficial to other people too.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Due to political and economic instability in most developing countries , majority of individuals are not waiting on the government to provide jobs opportunities and occupations for them , rather their intention is now on how to open small and self-employed businesses for themselves . this idea is always good because rather than staying idle and become the devil's workshop , it is better to put one or two things together to earn a living thereby making profit and income , so as to pay bills , accumulate wealth , being able to acquire assets and properties , being able to buy your necessities like food and clothings etc .

Majority of people think that to open a small business does not require a lot of considerations . We must first of all understand that whether your business is big or small the sole aim is to satisfy your consumers or members of the public in order to make profit . Assuming you have the capital to establish the business , one of the major factor to always consider apart from the capital is the location which your business will be situated . If your business is that of a buying and selling nature it must be situated in an area where you will be able to meet customers for the goods and services you sell or render .

Mika

VIP Contributor
selling phone accessories is surely a profitable business but it is also very competitive because a lot of people are already engaged with this because this is low-cost business. If you set up a physical shop, this business model can still be a costly business idea as you need a physical location in prime district and have to pay a lot of money on rents. Selling online can be less costly, but in order to sell online, you need skills with SEO and digital marketing.
If you want to sell online, you can try a lot of small businesses. Some of these businesses even do not require investment. Fort instance you do not need money to start affiliate marketing or dropshipping business. You can try Facebook marketplaces or even instagram shop to sell your products, which are absolutely free platforms.
However, in order to start an online business, you need to find a lucrative niche, a niche that is high in demand but has less competition. Even though you can sell someone else's products, you have better chances of surviving if you create your own unique products and sell them. You need a lot of money for that purpose, you need to build brand and advertise.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
You’ve come up with a great idea and you have the skills to make it happen. You just need to start. The first step is to get started. You need a business plan, legal documents, and a space in which to work.

You also need to figure out what kind of product or service you want to offer. There are lots of options out there, so pick one that suits your needs and interests. For example, if you love music, consider becoming an artist or musician yourself.

Once you’ve decided what type of product or service you want to offer, then it’s time to find out where your customers live. The next step is how much money you can make from each sale — this is called your profit margin. Your profit margin may be higher than others depending on the price point (how much money your product costs), but once you find out what price point works best for your target audience and profit margin goal, then it’s time to set up shop.

Kennysplash

Verified member
A small business needs strong commitment from the owner. This is because it's difficult to earn money from running your own business- especially if you're unsuccessful. Plus, it can be expensive to pay off your debts and live comfortably while you earn income from your business. It's important to choose a trade that makes money and allow yourself time to build up that income before starting your business.

Starting a business is a great way to earn an income and help your family. However, it's tough to succeed if you don't have a strong commitment to your business. A small business requires hard work and time to build up profit margins. Plus, you need to be willing to make costly decisions- such as buying expensive equipment- to succeed. If you're unwilling to put in the necessary work, choosing your own business is a bad idea.
A small business requires a lot of work from its owner. It's important to choose a profitable trade that makes money. Most trades are difficult, time-consuming and expensive without any financial gain. You'll need at least three months of non-profit before beginning any business operations. That way, your expenses are covered and there's enough money coming in every month to stay afloat. For example, if you choose to open a hair salon, choose one that makes money like hairdressing or cosmetology rather than lost jobs like fashion or film modeling.
If you're serious about running your own business, the owner needs to make sure his business has enough customers to stay afloat. Most small businesses fail because they're unable to generate enough income from their business. To cover the costs of operating their business, the owner must either reduce his wages or increase the number of customers he has. Either option limits his success rate; thus, it's important for the owner of any small business to understand how many customers he needs for his business to succeed.

Starting a small business is an excellent way for anyone looking for regular income from home. However, it's tough without a strong commitment towards your business. You'll need plenty of work hours and dedication if you want your small business to be successful. Look into profitable trades first and then convince yourself that you can commit enough time and energy towards your business. Without those things, there's no guarantee your ideas will turn into cash for you or anyone else!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know one of my friends who started a phone repair business and on the long run he was able to also dive into selling of phone accessories. One thing you have to understand about this business is that it is lucrative but at the same time you must find a very good shop that is secure if not your accessories will be stolen.

So you can start as a phone repairer and of the long-run you can be able to rent a shop and venture into the business fully by renting a very secure place.

But generally the business venture is very lucrative if you have proper knowledge of it works.