Saving Money Simple ways to make more money

Zangax

Do you wonder where your money has gone a couple of days after receiving your salary? Well, we had the same problem. Being an employee, I experience the same thing a lot of times. Oftentimes, no matter how much we planned to save a small portion of our salary, it seems like impossible. So when we run out of cash, that was the time when we start thinking of ways so we can save more.

Here are some of the practices worth doing if we are aiming to save more. I am doing it myself and I find it helpful. Feel free to add your own ways.

1. Bring Your Own Packed Lunch at Work

Bringing our own food for lunch can save us a lot of money. We can cook the food in the morning before going to work. Not only that we save some amount, we are also assured that we are eating healthy food.

2. Avoid Carrying Large Amount of Cash

Having a large amount of money with us every time can be a cause for us to overspend. Just bring whatever amount we need for the day. After all, we can withdraw if we need the fund for emergency purposes.

3. Learn to Say No

I thought going with the group whenever they order milktea from their favorite store is cool. Until I realized that it is not a good practice as I tend to overspend.

4. Get a Side Hustle or a Part-time Work

With the improvement of the internet, it is now possible to get an additional job which can be done during our free time. We can also offer products and services to our colleagues and neighbors. With this, not only that we earn additional amount, we also give ourselves time to engage in other activities which could be beneficial in one way or another.

Thank you for reading.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways to make money.first Money is so valuable to someone life and it play so very important things in human life let talk about how to make the money, there are many ways to make money if you want to make why not go out there to look for a day job or monthly job I mean salary job it we help you to make money in the way you want and you can also make money in an online business most time online business help one to make money if want to be doing online business all want you need to get is your smartphones or if you have a laptop those are the tools which are needed in an online business after that you just need to go and look for a legit website, because there are lots of fake website which used to scam people all because of money so if you want to Know a legit website when you want to know a legit website if you want to register they will not asked for a registration Money any of them who are asking after this let me tell you they are scammer. There are many ways in which someone can make money in life...

Shigobad2020

I think the topic should somehow be the simple way of saving more money , and if you are a worker working in any organisation , you must learn how to bring your own cooked meal to your place of work because wasting money on buying cooked meal most of the time cost more money than when you cook your own food at home .

And secondly we have some people that like to take pity on others by giving out money even when they don't have enough to satisfy them, you must learn how to minimize your spending and lastly you just learn how to be using the normal cashless policy to avoid unecesarry spending , I normally carry just few amount of cash with me because I know myself that if I saw something on the road that i realises will be needed by me and the price is cheap , i will definitely go for it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here's what I am doing.
Work on multiple jobs: When you work on multiple jobs, you will have multiple sources of income. When you have multiple sources of income, money will flow from different sides, and when one source stops you will still have another source.
Start your own business: If you work for others, you will help other people to build wealth, if you work for yourself, you will be building your own wealth. Therefore, you need to work towards building your own wealth.
Start investing; You also need to start investing because when you invest, other people will work hard to build your wealth and you will earn passively.
Save: when you save, you will not only have money during your emergencies but will also have money to invest and start a business.
You need to make a lot of money, you can improve your life only when you have a lot of money.