Simple Ways to Save More Money

Shigobad2020

Do you wonder where your money has gone a couple of days after receiving your salary? Well, we had the same problem. Being an employee, I experience the same thing a lot of times. Oftentimes, no matter how much we planned to save a small portion of our salary, it seems like impossible. So when we run out of cash, that was the time when we start thinking of ways so we can save more.

Here are some of the practices worth doing if we are aiming to save more. I am doing it myself and I find it helpful. Feel free to add your own ways.

1. Bring Your Own Packed Lunch at Work

Bringing our own food for lunch can save us a lot of money. We can cook the food in the morning before going to work. Not only that we save some amount, we are also assured that we are eating healthy food.

2. Avoid Carrying Large Amount of Cash

Having a large amount of money with us every time can be a cause for us to overspend. Just bring whatever amount we need for the day. After all, we can withdraw if we need the fund for emergency purposes.

3. Learn to Say No

I thought going with the group whenever they order milktea from their favorite store is cool. Until I realized that it is not a good practice as I tend to overspend.

4. Get a Side Hustle or a Part-time Work

With the improvement of the internet, it is now possible to get an additional job which can be done during our free time. We can also offer products and services to our colleagues and neighbors. With this, not only that we earn additional amount, we also give ourselves time to engage in other activities which could be beneficial in one way or another.

Thank you for reading.
That was a well detailed explanation on how to save money and use the money in getting more important things in life.

We are in the era where many people are using cashless policy and it has been helping them a lot in spending unnecessary, at least when you need money unexpectedly , you can actually make use of your card or mobile app to make withdrawal.
Secondly you don't need to be giving everybody ever thing because you think they can call you a stingy fellow if you don't satisfy their wants . So you must learn how to caution yourself while spending.
And you must also reduce your going out , most especially going to club house , bars and hotel because people also spend much more in that aspect.