Simple ways to care for the eyes

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Our eyes is one of the special and essential organs in our body system. Our eyes are also assets because you will need it when you want to make money online.

One of my money making group members who also make money online told us that he was diagnosed with glaucoma and his vision is degenerating. This makes me sad and come to realise that our eyes are important more than we think.

Therefore it is very important to take good care of her eyes as well as all the organs in our body. I am going to I like simple things you need to do to maintain your vision.

Desist from rubbing eyes
It is easy to damage our eye when we rub it often. Next time you feel something getting to your eyeball the best thing is to keep your eye in a bowl of water to remove that dirt.

Drink Enough Water
it is said that human is made up of 70% of water. This means majority of the organs in our body needs to stay hydrated which include our eyes. So learn how to drink enough water in a day.

Wear Sunshade
We should try as much as possible and where is sun shade in order to protect our eyes from ultraviolet rays from the sun.

Avoid Smoking
Smoking does not only damage our long it also affects some other organs in our body like eyes as well as our intestine.

Balanced Diet Always
it is very essential to always eat balanced diet. this will ensure regular supply of essential vitamins and minerals to our body systems.

Eat Carrots Often
Our eyes need more of Vitamin A in order to improve the vision regularly. carrots can be a good source of vitamin A for our eyes.

Blink Often
You should always blink a lot especially when you are using computers step or mobile phone to work online. Blinking helps to clean our eyes.

Take A rest from Computer/Phone
Try to take a rest for every 20 minutes you spend in front of computer system or your mobile phone. This will help to reduce the pressure on your eyes.

Enough sleep
You should maintain at least 6 hours of sleep in every day as this will help to rejuvenate special organs in our body system including our eyes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The eyes is one delicate part of the body that needs proper care. the eyes is like the window of the money without it one become blind and doing anything might become very difficult. It even become worse for us that works online that needs the eyes to see what we need to complete as tasks.

so it is pertinent to care completely for the eyes. For me I don't joke with my eyes because I know the important role it is playing for me. so to enhance it I try to research on the foods that I can eat that will be helpful for my eyes. The eyes will perform effectively if we feed it's the needed nutrients. So aside foods for the eyes it also good to eat balanced diet. Then one should also add vegetables and fruits to it.

Another good thing I do is to go e my eyes enough rest and sleep. The eyes sometimes is also exhausted due to tiredness and exhaustion. So to refresh it and keep it effective as needed then take appropriate rest will help it.

Taking enough water is another routine for me. I know water helps to flush toxins so I take enough of it daily.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Our eyes is one of the special and essential organs in our body system. Our eyes are also assets because you will need it when you want to make money online.

One of my money making group members who also make money online told us that he was diagnosed with glaucoma and his vision is degenerating. This makes me sad and come to realise that our eyes are important more than we think.

Therefore it is very important to take good care of her eyes as well as all the organs in our body. I am going to I like simple things you need to do to maintain your vision.

Desist from rubbing eyes
It is easy to damage our eye when we rub it often. Next time you feel something getting to your eyeball the best thing is to keep your eye in a bowl of water to remove that dirt.

Drink Enough Water
it is said that human is made up of 70% of water. This means majority of the organs in our body needs to stay hydrated which include our eyes. So learn how to drink enough water in a day.

Wear Sunshade
We should try as much as possible and where is sun shade in order to protect our eyes from ultraviolet rays from the sun.

Avoid Smoking
Smoking does not only damage our long it also affects some other organs in our body like eyes as well as our intestine.

Balanced Diet Always
it is very essential to always eat balanced diet. this will ensure regular supply of essential vitamins and minerals to our body systems.

Eat Carrots Often
Our eyes need more of Vitamin A in order to improve the vision regularly. carrots can be a good source of vitamin A for our eyes.

Blink Often
You should always blink a lot especially when you are using computers step or mobile phone to work online. Blinking helps to clean our eyes.

Take A rest from Computer/Phone
Try to take a rest for every 20 minutes you spend in front of computer system or your mobile phone. This will help to reduce the pressure on your eyes.

Enough sleep
You should maintain at least 6 hours of sleep in every day as this will help to rejuvenate special organs in our body system including our eyes.
Hi. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your informative and useful thread. I totally agree with every single word you mention in your post. It is true that our eyes are perhaps the most essential organs in our body system. We cannot survive without them. For this reason, we should take a good care of them.

I fully agree with all the simple things you need to do to maintain your vision you mention in your post. It is very important not to rub our eyes very often because we can damage them in this way. Furthermore, a healthy diet improves our vision. So, it is very good for our eyes to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables which are a great source of vitamins and minerals. We should also avoid smoking and drink a lot of water.

Undoubtedly, today we are using our computer and phone a lot. Unfortunately, this is very harmful for our eyes. Thus, it is very significant to take a rest for every twenty minutes we spend working on our computer or our phone. It is also very healthy for our eyes to get enough sleep every night.

In conclusion, I believe that if we follow your advice, we will maintain our vision and we will not have any problems with our eyes. Thanks again for sharing this helpful post.

blessingc

The eyes us a delicate part of the body that needs care and protection, any slight problem that affects the eyes affects the entire body because the eyes is the light of the body without it there is total darkness. It is therefore necessary to take protecting the eyes a responsibility.

Everyone needs to have their eyesight tested to check for vision and eye problems. It is necessary so as to detect eye issues early before it escalates.
Getting comprehensive dilated eye exams is especially important because some eye diseases may not have warning signs. The exams are the only way to detect these diseases in their early stages, when they are easier to treat.

Good eye health starts with the food on your plate. Nutrients like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E might help ward off age-related vision problems like macular degeneration and cataracts. Do not rub or touch your eyes with your hands. Your hands are mostly exposed to dirt, bacteria, and dust. Doing so can transfer the germs and bacteria, every time you rub or touch them. Avoid putting your fingers on your eyes to prevent infection or irritation. It’s recommended to wear sunglasses, especially when you are stepping out during daytime hours.

Sodiq

Human eye is one of the important part of the body, taking proper care of your eye health is something that you should never be taking for granted. Studies shoes that the human eyes are one of the most complex organs in the body after the human brain. There is a popular saying that goes "The eyes are the windows to the soul" without eye you would be partially dead. It is the eyes that allows us to see, first and foremost, as well as allow us to differentiate and distinguish shapes, colour, and sizes at first glance.

However, I could not agree more with all the simple tricks humans need to incorporate in other to maintain their vision you highlighted up there, they are indeed informative. It is very important for human eat a healthy and balanced diet because this can helps our eyes to function well. Albeit, one major trick i incorporate is that whenever I am working using my computer or phone, at least once every half hour, I take a look away and focus on something far away from me. Doing this I will be keeping my eyes moist, because your eyes need to be moist always.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Eat foods that are rich in vitamin A and C. It helps in keeping the eyes bright and healthy. Another strange way which works is by crying every now and then. It has been proven that tears help in cleaning the eyes of all impurities. You will notice that tears are usually salty like sweat. O crying is a good way of keeping the eyes healthy. However it should not be often, just a few times every now and then. Too much of crying can as well have adverse effects on the eyes.
Another excercise that works is staring at a very distant object. You can stare at anything meters away from you for like 30 seconds. This simple excercise also helps, especially when you are advancing in age.
Don't strain your eyes too much, go for check up regularly and use correctional lenses and glasses if need be.