Should I Invest In Long-Running HYIPs Projects Or Not?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that HYIP programs are a kind of pyramid schemes that scam people. There are many kinds of HYIPs out there and most of them just scam people due to the fact that they pay old depositors with the funds invested by new financiers. This is why many people (including me) are against HYIP programs. However, recently I have discovered a HYIP investment project that claims to pay a really good amount of profits each month. They claim to pay 220 percent after four months and they also state that they will also pay back the principal amount after the investment term ends after a specific period. I would have never paid attention to this HYIP program, but I have noticed that this HYIP has been online since the year 2015! If this HYIP were a pyramid scheme, then it would not have survived for so long.

The minimum investment amount for the term is $130 and they will pay back $286 after four month period. I am really confused about this and I am not sure. I cannot share the name of the program because I do not want to promote HYIPs in here. It has been more than five years this HYIP program is running and I am really confused about whether or not I should invest my money with them, so I need opinions of people in here. Your suggestions and thoughts would be really appreciated and helpful. Thanks!

As for me I will not advice you to invest any of your resources on Hype because it us highly risky and it can foldup at any moment. They will only use that high percentage of profit to entice people and suddenly they will just close down and then no body will be able to get through to them through their contact or email. So please do try it its very dangerous.

Though, if we should judge by the years they have been running, we would want to give them some benefits of doubts, but that amount is too big to be gambled. If it's $5 or less, I would have suggested a trial. But Hyip is Hyip any day, the fact that they have been running for few years doesn't guarantee that they can't crash today. I think that's mystery behind Hyips, you don't know exactly when they will crash, and that makes them unsafe to invest in.

Had it been the return would be given within 24hrs, I would have given it a try myself but 4months is too long.... Disengage!

The first thing that makes s website a scam HYIP is that it doesn't last longer. But this particular website that you mentioned has existed close to 7 years. This to me, has made it no longer HYIP but investment website. You still need to do some research to know what the website deals in. What do they sell to make returns. Try as much as possible to know how many new members do they have per day. I would have advised you to invest to just test run the website but it seems the initial money is too much to be wasted. But if the money cannot in any way affect you, you can try it. Even if you lose, you will learn.