Should I Invest In Bitcoin Now

uforwealth

Verified member
I have the money but don't want to spend it on basic needs only.So, I am always busy thinking of what investment should I start with the money. Farming should be the best solution.

I thought of farming as the way out but the fear of Fulani herdsmen in my country is the beginning of wisdom. Many farmers had lost their lives to these wicked men. It is not my turn to be their next victim. God forbid. What then can I invest in? My mind suddenly ran to Bitcoin.

Can I make profits from Bitcoin now that this coin is falling in price ? Although Bitcoin is gaining popularity with people everyday, there is no certainty that I will make profits if I invest my hard-earned money in Bitcoin investment toda.

Is this the right time to invest in Bitcoin ?

Raiyan10

Ok as you know that bitcoin got a huge dump a few days ago, obviously it's good time to buy BTC. As it will eventually get up
But i suggest you to learn crypto trafing. When you would learn it you can make huge profit. With any alt coins you want..
Well, I am currently learning trading if you are interested give a message, we can learn togather. Always good to have a partner.

msoni

hey you should definitely invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the future of digital currency.
So I have an offer for you in which you can buy bitcoin without investing money and start investing.

If you are interested to know then I will tell you about that method.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Depending on when you intend to expect your returns. It is not a fallacy to admit that crypto is losing much if its value. Though current trend has shown that the price of those coins are getting higher. This is the time to buy coins at cheaper rate but you have to take your time to be seeing much gain.

uforwealth

Verified member
Ok as you know that bitcoin got a huge dump a few days ago, obviously it's good time to buy BTC. As it will eventually get up
But i suggest you to learn crypto trafing. When you would learn it you can make huge profit. With any alt coins you want..
Well, I am currently learning trading if you are interested give a message, we can learn togather. Always good to have a partner.
I appreciate your useful and helpful comment.
It is one of my dreams to learn crypto trading but my belief is that learning cryptocurrency trading requires a lot of money and effort to get the desired result. So, I can't afford the trading fee now.
If you can find a place where I can get started for free, I would be glad.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much as there is much money while trading bitcoins than when investing in it. I still prefer investing in bitcoins to trading in it. There are many knowledge associated with trading and if one doesn't master them, it won't lead to anything than loss. I prefer just buying coins and sell ehrn they are high.

uforwealth

Verified member
Depending on when you intend to expect your returns. It is not a fallacy to admit that crypto is losing much if its value. Though current trend has shown that the price of those coins are getting higher. This is the time to buy coins at cheaper rate but you have to take your time to be seeing much gain.
I understand all you have said. The problem is that the accurate prediction of the coin is not certain. An expert predicted Bitcoin to rise from $10,000 to $20,000 in 2019 but reverse was the case. Actually, It skyrocketed in value from January to early August this year . What If what happened in 2019 reoccurs ?

Raiyan10

I appreciate your useful and helpful comment.
It is one of my dreams to learn crypto trading but my belief is that learning cryptocurrency trading requires a lot of money and effort to get the desired result. So, I can't afford the trading fee now.
If you can find a place where I can get started for free, I would be glad.
No no. It's not what you are thinking. Anyone can learn crypto trading. And it's free. Obviously you can get good course at good price but it is possible to learn it for free. Traders just analyze the chart and predict the future of the coin. But it is calculated and also risk free. I started a few days ago and learning without any investment or anything. I am currently learning techinical analysis. It is all about research and effort not money. If you are interested i can help you for free. As i am also new to it?

Raiyan10

I understand all you have said. The problem is that the accurate prediction of the coin is not certain. An expert predicted Bitcoin to rise from $10,000 to $20,000 in 2019 but reverse was the case. Actually, It skyrocketed in value from January to early August this year . What If what happened in 2019 reoccurs ?
There are 3 types of trading / investments from where you can get profit. Long term,short term(week or 2), daily. I think you want to go for a long term investments. Yes a huge dump can happen. No one knows about the future you know. But if nothing nad happens obviously it is best time to buy BTC. And also note that, in long term project you can set a limit. Obviously you have to check the market daily. But if you seta limit, when the market will go down badly. Site will sell your money and save it automatically. I don't know how much you understood. But i can give you all the details in inbox. If you want.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can still invest in Bitcoin if it happens that you have thousands of Dollars to spare for the investment. There are a lot of rooms to make money with cryptocurrency like Bitcoin because there is a speculation that it will cost over 100,000 very soon. You can look for all the assets to invest in if you don't have much cash with you.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are 3 types of trading / investments from where you can get profit. Long term,short term(week or 2), daily. I think you want to go for a long term investments. Yes a huge dump can happen. No one knows about the future you know. But if nothing nad happens obviously it is best time to buy BTC. And also note that, in long term project you can set a limit. Obviously you have to check the market daily. But if you seta limit, when the market will go down badly. Site will sell your money and save it automatically. I don't know how much you understood. But i can give you all the details in inbox. If you want.
Thank you for the explanation. I really understand what you were saying. All the types you have mentioned require certain amount of money to get started however small it may be. My question is this; Like how much must I have to start any of the investments .

Anyway, I will like you to send the details to my inbox if it is free.

Raiyan10

Thank you for the explanation. I really understand what you were saying. All the types you have mentioned require certain amount of money to get started however small it may be. My question is this; Like how much must I have to start any of the investments .

Anyway, I will like you to send the details to my inbox if it is free.
Well it takes minimum fee. On the exchange you wanna start. I am learning on binance. And it takes 10$ to start. Obviously the more you invest the more profit you get. When you will invest 100$ you can get a decent amount of profit.as you are Interested. I will message you

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest there is not a better time to invest in bitcoin. The bearish moment is a time to buy coins at a cheaper rate and to be sold during the bull moment. You can see the opportunity of this bearish moment to buy cheaper coins to be sold later.