Share your thoughts on Business To Start With Low Capital.

Haypril

I would have loved to talk more on businesses that requires low or little start up capital. But am not an adventure in the line of business, I had little or no experience when it comes to business. Although there are some business I believe will always yield income no matter the circumstances of the country. Businesses like production of foods, transportation, and financial institution (P. O. S).
So I will give chance and opportunity for the business gurus to share their thoughts and experience in the business world. And help suggest a list of businesses that requires little capital as start up. Please be kind enough to stated the range or exact amount required.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it isn't about the business that needs small capital but more about the business that you have passion for but the business that might needs small Capital include groceries, clothing, foodstuffs, trading on fishes, meats or poultry. Recharge card business and data refil business too

Olajidey

We have many businesses that did not require you to break the bank before you can start the business what you just need is a good business plan and a little capital to execute it. examples are p.o.s, egg distributor, cooked food, gas refill, shawarma or barbeque spot, data or prepaid reseller e.t.c

Georgeadawara

Starting a business must not start with a higher amount of money before you can succeed it is Even good to start with small capital so that you can, be growing smayby small . With a low capital you can start a business like on thing to do is to look for what is neeyin the environment what are doses things that is lacking in the area star it with small that is how you will grow.

Finger Geek

Verified member
To earn big in a business. Big capital is needed to achieve that. But for a small capital. You can trade forex or crypto currency trading. With the two trade you can start with as low as $10. In a forex trade, a profit of 15% or more can be made per week. And if we can do the calculations, we will see that in couple of months, the $10 will grow to like $100.