Share ways to earn money online

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many ways to earn money online. I will share with you on how to make money with cointiply and freebitco.
On cointiply there are many ways to earn money there. I will list the ways to earn there below.
  • Viewing PTC ads
  • Roll the faucet and earning can be increased by 1% - 100% daily.
  • Play fun game
  • Redeeming promo code
  • Completing offer walls
  • Completing Surveys
  • Install mobile apps
  • Play the multiplier game to increase your funds
  • Watching videos to earn money
  • Special offers
  • You can earn from using chat box
  • You can also earn from your affiliate link.

Another way if freebitco dot in. On this website you can earn in diverse ways also.
  • Roll the faucet to claim free bitcoin
  • Multiply your bitcoin by playing bet Lo and hi game
  • Placing bet on events like sport, election, price of crypto currency and more
  • Participating in lottery and many more.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m sure this is all about earning free bitcoin online right? I don’t know about other methods but making money through claiming btc from faucets is just a waste for me. I’m saying this out of experience. You can’t even make up to 10 cents daily from claiming so maybe one just needs to try out other methods

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I really appreciate your effort in writing these wonderful post. Some of the ways you highlighted are well known to me while others I don't even know how they work. I would have loved it if you explained how all these methods work. This would have gone a very long way in educating more people the more.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I’m sure this is all about earning free bitcoin online right? I don’t know about other methods but making money through claiming btc from faucets is just a waste for me. I’m saying this out of experience. You can’t even make up to 10 cents daily from claiming so maybe one just needs to try out other methods
Claiming from other faucet website is very low becauseost of them will not earn you up to $3 in a month.
But freebitco dot in is very different form others. I have two accounts with freebitco and I earn more than 15 USD with the two accounts monthly. You can increase your earnings by depositing to the website. The higher your deposit the higher the amount you will earn per claim.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well all these are legit means to earn more money online , the only problem is that earning such range and amount could very slow and low most especially from faucet sites , I really hope the earnings are increased , so those users that visits the platform to earn can earn more from ads and others

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Cointiply and freebitco are popular sites but few people may not know them.
I think this sites have been paying and consistent for a long time. And I have had my fair share of their payments lol

I still claim free Bitcoin from freebitco but I left cointiply few months ago. I will recommend both site. Legit!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are various ways in which you can use to make money on the internet presently. All that is required of you is to create enough time and the learn the necessary things and put them into practice for you to be successful.

If you do not have a skill yet I will advise you to venture into micro jobs platforms like sproutgigs because you can be able to make some reasonable amount of money with if put a lot of time and consistency.

Consistency is always needed for you to maximize profit in those kind of platforms even though it is not really easy.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The methods mentioned by the OP is good only for those who do not have skills and are happy with just $30-$40 per month. If you have better skills and if you want to earn really well, these methods are no good. You need to try something else. My favorite way is freelancing. I can earn really well through freelancing. In fact 70-80 percent of my income comes through freelancing on Upwork. My second best method is blogging, I make money from my blog from adsnese ads, amazon ads, as well as selling own products and services. My third best method is selling products online.