Share the ways that you made money online in 2020

Kennysplash

Verified member
Many of us have the privilege of working online, some part time and some full time. No doubt we all have two or three sites that paid us which others may not know about yet. The pandemic that broke out and caused lockdownmade a lot of people to search for what can fetch th em few bucks online. But others are not so lucky, so if you had success working online please you can drop your suggestions. Tell us the sites that pay you, if there is referral you can also indicate so that you can connect and share later. As for me, I had no success working online in 2020, I was never the online person, but then I realized how much I'm missing. So I have started working online the start of 2021, and I hope by the end of this year I can look back and say I made a little mark online for the year. So please share with us your online ideas, you have no idea who you might be helping big time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
2020 was actually a special year for me because it was the period in which I discovered so many things about online money making.

Even though I didn't really make a whole lot of money in 2020 but I learnt a lot of things. During that period I watched a whole lot of YouTube videos concerning many online money-making ventures like affiliate marketing, CPA marketing and so many others but at the end of the day I was not really successful in many of them even though I tried a little.

The knowledge I got from those kind of videos is actually helping me today in several things.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Just on 2020 was the year on which I have discovered Bizdustry and ForumCoin and then after that was referred to Trendri from Suba and then before my earnings on the internet where exteremelly low but thanks to writing it increases a little.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are different ways at which you can make money in 2023 and utilising the paid to post platforms is definitely an effortless way to make money online . If you have decided to choose paid to post forums to earn substantial amount of money then it is a good way to make money for yourself because there are several people flooded internet recently and you can utilise this platform to make money. People who are prolific and have enough experience in writing can utilise this platform to make money reasonably for themselves and that is why paid to post forums are where you can make respectable amount of money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
i had a little success story working online in 2020, I have always loved working online so I have been working online since so not really missing much since then.

As I have written I made money .working online from the start of 2020 but I can't just put a figure to it now. but I'm hoping by the end of when I stop working online I can look back and say I made a little mark online for my online making sojourn.

So your online journey can be sweet you just have to keep working daily on sites that you love.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
i had a little success story working online in 2020, I have always loved working online so I have been working online since so not really missing much since then.

As I have written I made money .working online from the start of 2020 but I can't just put a figure to it now. but I'm hoping by the end of when I stop working online I can look back and say I made a little mark online for my online making sojourn.

So your online journey can be sweet you just have to keep working daily on sites that you love.
Sometimes you find yourself tired from online work so you may take a rapid break for pause the work for 2 or 3 weeks successive then you resume later or even 1 month or perhaps 2 or 3 months depending of your situation. It is not a big problem and most of online workers pass by this phase. This is not a big problem in my point of view.