Review SerpClix.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

greenieS

Verified member
serpclix-logox40.png

How To Join:

• Visit the site and click on “Become A Clicker” on the home page.
  • The registration form is displayed where you’ll need to add your email address, select a password, and enter your PayPal account in order to submit the form and join the site.
  • The company needs real people to join the site that has an IP address and not an IP address that is generated through a Proxy or a VPN.
  • When you join the site, they have a detection software that will read your IP address and identify your location. They can tell if you are trying to use a Proxy or VPN, so don’t do this.
  • You must have a home computer that is connected to the internet in order to join this site. You can’t work on this site using your smartphone to a tablet. You can join the site using a Windows or MAC device.
Clicking On Links:

After you’re done, all you need to do now is click on the browser extension and log into the site using your username and password. You will now see different links you can click on. Click on the link and it will redirect you to the website and set a timer. Stay on the page until the timer goes off. This will return you to the browser and you can click on the next link.

Buy Website Traffic from Real Human Clickers in Your Country​

We crowd-source real people (no bots allowed!) to search your Google keywords and click on your listings. This increases your organic click-through rate (CTR) and improves your SEO rankings.

SerpClix allows you to buy targeted website traffic from real human clickers with high-quality IP addresses. We have over 100,000 registered clickers, and you can target any country and any language!

www.serpclix.com

This is a great platform as well, I made over $20 USD with them - I will share with you my journey with them in a new thread as soon as I can post links - will post payment proofs and registration link. All the best !