Business Ideas School Business

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Running a school is a very lucrative business, although it requires some high amount of money to start. If you have a huge amount of money and you don’t know what to do with it, I think school business will be a great idea. More so, it will be easy to run this business if you have some teaching experience, I mean if you had worked in a school before, it will be easy for you because you would have had a lot of experience about it.
Education is important because knowledge is power and people do not stop learning.
You can start small by crèche, nursery and primary, later if you get more income you can expand it to the level of secondary and who knows you could have a tertiary institution.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
School business is a good business but it requires experience to venture into it. I mean it is advisable that you must have had worked in a school before wether as a teaching staff or non-teaching staff to know how the business goes so when you have your own, it won’t be new or strange to you

Mika

VIP Contributor
School can be a very profitable business. I have seen a lot of rags to riches stories of people who started with a school. However, in order to profit from school you need to invest lot of money, a lot of time and wait patiently for a couple of years to see your first profits.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My understanding of school is not really a business that owners are not projected to get rich. It is like half business and half charity. My mother's cousin has a high school that is operated by his son. Their family is into education so they have prepared for that. The school building is 4 story high and the land is sufficient with the space. The earnings can be considered minimal.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Schoolbusiness is a lucrative business but you must be financially stable in order for you to be able to run it successfully. You need money to build classrooms and buy the necessary things required for standard learning which will eventually cost a lot of money. You also need to pay teachers or tutors.

MOSIUR

School business is going on in full swing in some countries. Decision makers start a school taking a small number of students in different primary level classes. Teachers especially women teachers are available to teach different class students. The owners are also making a great profit from this business. But, there are some obstacles too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
School business is now one of the lucrative businesses to be ventured into now. But there are some strategies that this kind of buinsess require. Among them is that there must be a passionate teachers who are ready to teach in oder to promote the school name which will make people to patronize it.